Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Completely unexpected...that he cut his hair. The rest was a sound decision, and not a surprise.

Good luck to you in the pros, Wendell! You are going to impress a lot of NBA fans with just how good you can be.

We know who we got... now let's go get em in 2018-19.

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    It was a fun dream while it lasted. Time for Marquis to step up big time.
    Have we gotten confirmation that Marques is coming back? He may be leaving as well.

Good luck and we wish you well, Wendell.

Next class. Next play. LGD GTHc 9F!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Best of luck to Wendell. I think he will be a very productive player in the league.

Marques, it is your time to shine!

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Good luck and we wish you well, Wendell.

Next class. Next play. LGD GTHc 9F!
    This made me think of actual college classes and made me laugh because it might have been a dig at the cheats.

Good choice.

Let's concentrate on Bolden and the kids we already have instead of trying to keep a player who is sacrificing millions happy. I didn't want a Miles Bridges situation on our hands.

Excellent player. Looking forward to watching his development. He really had no choice but to go. I think we will see a new Bolden next year- he can finally be the main BIG man.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    So, who's ready to start the 2018-19 minutes thread?

Well, it was fun to have a ray of hope for a while - now us optimists will shift our unfounded hopes toward our new one and dones and their capacity to play defense as a team. Hope springs eternal. After all I have been a Duke football fan for 55 years.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

No surprise. Best of luck in the pros big man!

Hope Bolden is staying!

Bolden be bold.

Quote Originally Posted by proelitedota View Post
    Good choice.

Let's concentrate on Bolden and the kids we already have instead of trying to keep a player who is sacrificing millions happy. I didn't want a Miles Bridges situation on our hands.
    What a terrible problem to have a consensus second team All-American who plays hard and keeps his nose clean.
    "Play and practice like you are trying to make the team." --Coach K

Quote Originally Posted by Spanarkel View Post
    What a terrible problem to have a consensus second team All-American who plays hard and keeps his nose clean.
    That part might be up for debate depending on the results of the FBI probe . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    That part might be up for debate depending on the results of the FBI probe . . .
    Miles Bridges was reinstated on 2/27/18 by MSU after being cleared on wrongdoing by NCAA. The allegations of his mother's having received $400 from an agent(as reported by Yahoo!Sports)were found to be false. Do you have any additional information on the situation?

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index...ted_after.html
    "Play and practice like you are trying to make the team." --Coach K

Quote Originally Posted by Spanarkel View Post
    Miles Bridges was reinstated on 2/27/18 by MSU after being cleared on wrongdoing by NCAA. The allegations of his mother's having received $400 from an agent(as reported by Yahoo!Sports)were found to be false. Do you have any additional information on the situation?

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index...ted_after.html
    He is implying that Carter was snorting lines.

Times change...

I remember when JJ announced that he was coming back and it was relayed on a national radio show. I actually pulled off the road and called my husband, got him out of an exam room and told him the news. We exchanged a huge sigh of relief.

Today, I forgot to check in here until I remembered while doing some other work. Whatever.

JJ is still making us proud though!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    Have we gotten confirmation that Marques is coming back? He may be leaving as well.
    Kids who have given no idication they are leaving have to confirm they are staying now?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp4me View Post
    Kids who have given no idication they are leaving have to confirm they are staying now?
    I mean, no, not in general. Nobody is questioning whether DeLaurier is leaving, for example. But Bolden DID very publicly consider leaving last year. So it's a valid question.

I think he's coming back, especially now that Carter declared. But it isn't like it comes out of nowhere to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

^^^^

Ha! I tried to post a different link/youtube video and got the same black rectangle so I finally gave up and never submitted it.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.