Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I live in Raleigh. My wife and I have 5 degrees from UNC between us. We know hundreds and hundreds of heel fans that are graduates and not a single one has let the scandal affect their fandom in the least. Not a single one. "Love my Heels." It sickens my stomach to even type this. Many of these folks I know are graduates and faculty.
    "This is the best of all possible worlds."
    Dr. Pangloss - Candide

Quote Originally Posted by chrishoke View Post
    I live in Raleigh. My wife and I have 5 degrees from UNC between us. We know hundreds and hundreds of heel fans that are graduates and not a single one has let the scandal affect their fandom in the least. Not a single one. "Love my Heels." It sickens my stomach to even type this. Many of these folks I know are graduates and faculty.
    They're vital cogs in the Cheater Machinery. When the ceiling is the roof, ignorance is strength, and ol' Roy's season is more important than Haitian lives, even Rashad McCants could wind up being UNC Chancellor someday.

To me, they're all like that petulant little Ram-sheep with the oh-so-perturbed look on his face that passes for a logo. Ooooh, he's mad. Just not at the right people. And for Heaven's Sake, little goat, put on some britches!
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

It's snowing in Chapel Hill today... they have all gone to where they belong!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa John View Post
    Gotta admit, Bossy was a phenomenal goal-scorer though. Career GPG average higher than Gretzky...
    Yeah, I was just joking about Potvin. That's the chant. Bossy was a great player.