Texas, Home Of Great Guitar Players!

Their names are legends. Stevie Ray Vaughan. Johnny Winter. Johnny Watson. Billy Gibbons. Jimmy Vaughan. Blind Willie Johnson. Stephen Stills. Eric Johnson.
    That's not half of them. What's in the water of the Lone Star state that produces so many fantastic guitarists? Here's one of my faves, Eric Johnson, with "Cliffs Of Dover".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nAwmVLQSk

Eric is currently out on tour playing the whole album that Cliffs of Dover came from, in order. Saw him at two shows out here in CA and got to meet him afterwards for the first time. First saw him in 1986 at a bar in Dallas where he played before Steve Morse.

Lightning Hopkins, Mance Lipscomb, Clarence Gatemouth Brown, Gary Clark, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    Their names are legends. Stevie Ray Vaughan. Johnny Winter. Johnny Watson. Billy Gibbons. Jimmy Vaughan. Blind Willie Johnson. Stephen Stills. Eric Johnson.
    That's not half of them. What's in the water of the Lone Star state that produces so many fantastic guitarists? Here's one of my faves, Eric Johnson, with "Cliffs Of Dover".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nAwmVLQSk
    I wouldn't include Stills.