Georgia's leading score kicked off team.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7379624

He is a big man and he did lead an SEC team in scoring.
    Would he have to sit out this year if he transfered since he was kicked off the team?

If not he is better than what we have inside.

Quote Originally Posted by lavell12 View Post
    http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7379624

He is a big man and he did lead an SEC team in scoring.
    Would he have to sit out this year if he transfered since he was kicked off the team?

If not he is better than what we have inside.
    Are you suggesting Duke should bring in some guy who just got kicked off his team?

we could at the least investigate what actually happened. he will probably end up somewhere. Not sure what he did so I am noting saying yes or no just saying we could check it out.

I think you can forget about this ever becoming a reality. I also don't think we are going to send out a team of investigators to examine what happened in order to steal away a Georgia Bulldog two weeks before the season is set to begin.

We have a our team set for this season and Coach K is worried about them and them only.

we could at the least investigate what actually happened. he will probably end up somewhere. Not sure what he did so I am noting saying yes or no just saying we could check it out.
    First of all, any transfer would have to sit out a year. Second of all, what is the point of investigating what this kid did? Why do we want anyone else's trash? What are the chances this kid is academically suited to be at Duke? And who says he's any better than what Duke currently has on the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    First of all, any transfer would have to sit out a year. Second of all, what is the point of investigating what this kid did? Why do we want anyone else's trash? What are the chances this kid is academically suited to be at Duke? And who says he's any better than what Duke currently has on the roster?
    Agree, agree, agree, and agree.

Quote Originally Posted by VaDukie View Post
    Agree, agree, agree, and agree.
    agree, agree, agree and agree. something tells me that he is just be a wee bit academically underqualified for duke.

He was kicked off the team for repeatedly failing to attend classes at UGA. He had been warned and suspended in the past for this but still refused to take his academics seriously so they finally just kicked him off the team completely...

...and someone is actually suggesting that Duke take a look at him!?!?!?!?!

--Jason "Lance Thomas and Brian Zoubek are better ballplayers than this guy anyway" Evans

Okay then Pass if that is the reason. I thought it could have just been something between him and the coach you know sometimes stuff like that happens.

Okay then Pass if that is the reason. I thought it could have just been something between him and the coach you know sometimes stuff like that happens.
    Just so you know, I got the info about his academic problems from the article you linked.

-Jason

ya lol b/c i found about it from another article but that link wouldn't work so i just linked one after reading the headline not the whole thing.