New Sponsor For DBR!

We're really pleased that Chase has decided to become a sponsor of DBR, and if you're in the market for a new card, please consider Chase since they believe in us and what we have built here. They support us, so we support them right back! They have some pretty good benefits and their customer support is solid, too, and they let you choose how you want to apply your Rewards Card. And you can get the Chapel or the Blue Devil on your card, which looks nice even if it lives mostly in your wallet. It'll balance out your driver's license picture!

Needless to say, you don't have to get the card, but if you would, could you take a moment and e-mail them and tell them that you appreciate them believing in us? Thanks! You guys are great!

Already have a Chase Mastercard but, after seeing all of their beautiful Blue Devil-oriented card layouts all over the board recently, I'm about to change that old gray thing in for a brand new one!!

Thanks, Chase, for choosing the correct shade and being a True Blue Believer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Already have a Chase Mastercard but, after seeing all of their beautiful Blue Devil-oriented card layouts all over the board recently, I'm about to change that old gray thing in for a brand new one!!

Make sure you credit DBR for the change!

thanks,

-jk

Will do.

Although, I should be the one thanking you. For such a wonderful site! You guys do a great job here. The best Duke site on the web. Hands down.

Thanks, Chase, for choosing the correct shade
    Is it? I'm really asking.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

When last year's version came out, the back side was entirely, and unnecessarily, carolina blue. We had copious discussions about it here. I called the alumni office and complained bitterly. The card has never seen the light of day, and never will.

Do you know why the sky is carolina blue? So the rest of us don't have to step in it! (copyright pending)
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Is it? I'm really asking.
    I wasn't commenting on the shade of the credit card itself. I was commenting on Chase Card Services deciding to sponsor DBR and not IC. Therefore, they are True Blue Believers!!

DBR sponsor and gratuitous kerlina joke

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    When last year's version came out, the back side was entirely, and unnecessarily, carolina blue. We had copious discussions about it here. I called the alumni office and complained bitterly. The card has never seen the light of day, and never will.

Do you know why the sky is carolina blue? So the rest of us don't have to step in it! (copyright pending)
    AND, if God is a Tar Heel, why is the Divinity School at Duke?