"commercials" on Tru TV

I love these "commercials" on Tru TV, especially Christian Laettner's 2.1 sec workout.

Well, 'love' is a strong word. I like them.
    ~rthomas

How would you like to have lived in the WILD WEST and seen cowboy Charles Barkley ride up on a horse with a broken back ! Barkley is always good for a donut and a laugh !

Quote Originally Posted by Pghdukie View Post
    How would you like to have lived in the WILD WEST and seen cowboy Charles Barkley ride up on a horse with a broken back ! Barkley is always good for a donut and a laugh !
    I, for one, am sick of Barkley and this string of commercials. "In-De-Anapolis" was funny. But that was several years ago. Barkley has jumped the shark.

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    I, for one, am sick of Barkley and this string of commercials. "In-De-Anapolis" was funny. But that was several years ago. Barkley has jumped the shark.
    Maybe on commercials, but on NBA on TNT, the Chuckster is pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    steaks on a plane? the snack hoodie? c'mon. this stuff is hilarious. Maybe not your type of humor...
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    steaks on a plane? the snack hoodie? c'mon. this stuff is hilarious. Maybe not your type of humor...
    And Barles Charkley

Quote Originally Posted by Pghdukie View Post
    That would have to be a bigggggggggggggggggggg horse. I like the Chuckster better than Kenny smith. GoDuke!

Sorry, I wasn't talking about real commercials. I was talking about this (sorry I can only find it online on the Tru TV facebook page)

https://www.facebook.com/truTV/video...6143539439757/

Think you can't get a great workout in 2.1 seconds? College basketball legend Christian Laettner is here to prove you wrong
    ~rthomas