Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    Not me. I think he can afford it.
    He also deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by JetpackJesus View Post
    He also deserves it.
    I recognize some may differ, but: nah, he doesn't. Buy the schmuck a new phone, and that's it.

Good news for those hoping for an Okafor sighting. He currently has 17 pts, 2 assist and 0 rebounds in 11 minutes. Still 5 minutes to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Meany View Post
    Good news for those hoping for an Okafor sighting. He currently has 17 pts, 2 assist and 0 rebounds in 11 minutes. Still 5 minutes to play.
    5 of 6 from the line. Why can't Bagley just shoot free throws like Okafor?

Quote Originally Posted by curtis325 View Post
    5 of 6 from the line. Why can't Bagley just shoot free throws like Okafor?
    Exhibit a: Bagley 9-10
    Exhibit b: Bagley 9-11
    I don’t remember the exact games but those are guard-like numbers

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdevil View Post
    Exhibit a: Bagley 9-10
    Exhibit b: Bagley 9-11
    I don’t remember the exact games but those are guard-like numbers
    Whay can't Bagley just shoot free throws like Bagley?

Twolves win again tonight (they are quickly turning into one of the top teams in the league). Jeff Teague plays 33 minutes with 12 points and 8 assists, good numbers for sure, but a +- of -3. Tyus Jones plays 15 minutes, gets 7 points and 4 assists, but posts a +- of +13 (tops on the team).

There is simply no denying that the TWolves play better with Tyus at PG... the evidence is ample.

-Jason "Twolves are 4th in the West and just a half game behind the Spurs for #3" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Twolves win again tonight (they are quickly turning into one of the top teams in the league). Jeff Teague plays 33 minutes with 12 points and 8 assists, good numbers for sure, but a +- of -3. Tyus Jones plays 15 minutes, gets 7 points and 4 assists, but posts a +- of +13 (tops on the team).

There is simply no denying that the TWolves play better with Tyus at PG... the evidence is ample.

-Jason "Twolves are 4th in the West and just a half game behind the Spurs for #3" Evans
    Yes, but Jeff Teague is still the better player. Think of this as the pg of the future. I’m hyped about the future

9. The Wolves should trade Teague for a better Center and they’d be ready to rock.

you just can't help the TWolves...they drafted Kris Dunn because he looked the part...now more of the same...I swear, it's just that Jones doesn't look like a really good PG, doesn't jump that high or run that fast, but he's savvy like a den full of foxes...some day a team will recognize his value and trade for him...

Yes, but Jeff Teague is still the better player. Think of this as the pg of the future. I’m hyped about the future
    Jeff Teague probably would beat Tyus one on one 99% of the time, but basketball is not just a one on one game. As Jason is trying to point out, Tyus often has a better +/- than Teague, and usually a better +/- per40 as well. Those are strong indications that Tyus is a better player for the Twolves.

Look, guys, I’m almost as much a wolves fan as a duke fan, and I do prefer tyus on our team. But I’m not going to question playing Jeff Teague as long as tyus continues to play well off the bench; tyus will still be there when Jeff isn’t. Tyus/Wiggins/Towns is a championship core.

Quote Originally Posted by ice-9 View Post
    The Wolves should trade Teague for a better Center and they’d be ready to rock.
    How many centers are better than Karl-Anthony Towns?

Which end?

Supposedly, on defense, almost all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Supposedly, on defense, almost all of them.
    Yes, but on offense this is a seven footer who scores amazingly well in the paint, shoots 40% from 3, and averages 20 and 12 at like 22. Defense will come, Towns is too good to trade.

Yes, but on offense this is a seven footer who scores amazingly well in the paint, shoots 40% from 3, and averages 20 and 12 at like 22. Defense will come, Towns is too good to trade.
    KAT + Jeff Teague for Anthony Davis.The trade works according to ESPN's trade machine.

Now, I'm not sure why Nawlins would want Teague as they are already spending $25+ mil a year for a PG in Jrue Holiday.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

KAT + Jeff Teague for Anthony Davis.The trade works according to ESPN's trade machine.

Now, I'm not sure why Nawlins would want Teague as they are already spending $25+ mil a year for a PG in Jrue Holiday.
    Towns is so good... I’ll take him over AD. Maybe move Jeff Teague in the offseason for good bench player and sign okafor? Tyus/okafor sounds good to me

18. Quote Originally Posted by drummerdevil View Post
    I would play Towns at PF and get a defense oriented C like DeAndre. Or, if want to go small, Towns at C and trade Teague for like a Millsap.

(Not saying these trades will work, too lazy to look it up. But you get my meaning.)

Quote Originally Posted by ice-9 View Post
    I would play Towns at PF and get a defense oriented C like DeAndre. Or, if want to go small, Towns at C and trade Teague for like a Millsap.

(Not saying these trades will work, too lazy to look it up. But you get my meaning.)
    Obviously Golden State is a special case, but if GS played a team with Jordan and KAT, they’d go small with KD and Green in the front court. KD might go for 70 against those guys.

20. KD is a bad matchup for almost anyone, but with Jordan at the 5 you can do things to hide KAT on defense.

The point is the team is better with Tyus as PG so might as well use Teague to upgrade their second big man.