Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heels Looked Good

there's a lesson about giving the opponent bulletin board material....

they must not have made that class on time...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    there's a lesson about giving the opponent bulletin board material...

they must not have made that class on time...
    If not for the hurricane that's not gonna hit NC on Monday, MJ would have dropped by and inspired the Heels to play better. At Least that's one excuse I'll hear.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    If not for the hurricane that's not gonna hit NC on Monday, MJ would have dropped by and inspired the Heels to play better. At Least that's one excuse I'll hear.
    He would have explained that the stadium has a ceiling. Or is it a roof?
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    You ARE confused. The floor is the ceiling and the ceiling is the outer wall. The roof went to Durham and then left.

Michael's middle name is Alice.

Why is there a thread about Hole football here?

Quote Originally Posted by slower View Post
    UNC is 0-2 for a .000 winning percentage.

Give them The Death Penalty, put them out of their misery!!

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    UNC is 0-2 for a .000 winning percentage.

Give them The Death Penalty, put them out of their misery!!
    And they appear to have handed out NCAA Men's basketball rings at a football game. Maybe the death penalty will fall before the season?

They Had it .. Rough

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    It could be that they had it Rough. Perhaps it is their Floor that needs some Sealing...

Larry
    DevilHorse

I do not know if UNC has either a roof or a ceiling. I do know, however, that they are very good at covering things up.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    And they appear to have handed out NCAA Men's basketball rings at a football game. Maybe the death penalty will fall before the season?
    And special championship sneakers, but the championship years are velcroed on so they can easily be removed if/when necessary.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/nort...ship-exclusive
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

The only time heels look good is when they are attached to women's feet- and even that depends a great deal on the attached woman...

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    The only time heels look good is when they are attached to women's feet- and even that depends a great deal on the attached woman...
    The bottom line is, "There is a mighty karma over the Tar Heels and it ain't the good kind"
    "I wanted it to be in my hands," Roach said of his game-sealing drive. "I wanted to take—I wanted that moment."

"Definitely was a bit personal for me," Roach added. "I mean, what happened last year, obviously, but just wanted to come out here and do anything I can to get this win, and we did that." Duke-Carolina, Cameron Indoor, Feb. 4th 2023

Because dopes like you and me make posts that keep it at the top of the page?
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

The holes always look good...

...prancing around in their cute, little Argyles...

the cheats ALWAYS look good when they lose!! and as for that usa today article...good for lining a bird cage.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Thought I heard the announcers at the L'ville game say unCheats had 7 championships. Apparently, all they have to do is hang laundry in the rafters (or roof or ceiling or...) and keep crowing about all their success and it becomes a factual truth retold across the land by the arbiter of "truth" -- espn

I can dream of another great season like 1989
    The heels were 1-10 and I watched the Mack Brown show so he could tell me about the progress they were making each week.
    They lost their last 10 games topped off the last game with a 41-0 beat down by the Devils.
    That's the kind of
    Improvement I really enjoy😎

PS thinking of great seasons I would not want any punishment the heels get to take anything away
    from my favorite 2002 heel 8-20 basketball season that really was "Hoop Dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by royalblue View Post
    I can dream of another great season like 1989
    The heels were 1-10 and I watched the Mack Brown show so he could tell me about the progress they were making each week.
    They lost their last 10 games topped off the last game with a 41-0 beat down by the Devils.
    That's the kind of
    Improvement I really enjoy��

PS thinking of great seasons I would not want any punishment the heels get to take anything away
    from my favorite 2002 heel 8-20 basketball season that really was "Hoop Dreams"
    The early mack brown years at *nc (back-to-back 1-10 seasons) were glorious and rumors circulated that some Duke and/or NCSU folks were considering a Nobel Prize nomination for him, thinking he had found the cure for c*rolina fever.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Thought I heard the announcers at the L'ville game say unCheats had 7 championships. Apparently, all they have to do is hang laundry in the rafters (or roof or ceiling or...) and keep crowing about all their success and it becomes a factual truth retold across the land by the arbiter of "truth" -- espn
    I hope your email to the network's producers set them right.

OTOH, what were you thinking when you flipped channels to that game? It's a well-known fact that illness can result when one watches a CHEATER game. Are you OK?

Heel looked good, again...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese