Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    That makes me the last man standing!
    As the Winner, Winner, I eagerly await the arrival from of my Chicken Dinner coupon.
    Yer just lucky I missed the deadline for picks this week.

Or something.

I can't even with the Giants. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh first they suck beyond suckage. Then when they just need to keep sucking, they are decent. Yes, they're my team but I give up. Congrats, Wilson.

Still 5 left in the 1-strike pool.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Still 5 left in the 1-strike pool.
    I already used Houston earlier this season so my options this week are not good. I'm seriously considering the LA Rams who are traveling across the country to play at the Giants... and I never pick teams taking looong road trips.

-Jason New Orleans and Buffalo are also options... I'll probably take the Saints but Tampa can absolutely beat them" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

This is the first week where I didn't feel like there was an obvious choice available to me. As expected things will get more interesting as we go.

Still five of us alive in the one-strike pool. All had Detroit this week.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    Still five of us alive in the one-strike pool. All had Detroit this week.
    Even though they were playing Cleveland, I still wasn't all that comfortable picking Detroit.

Congrats to Sue71, the winner of the one-strike pool. Sue71 had Jacksonville winning this week. The other 4 of us who were still in contention fell with the Kansas City Chefs.

Congrats to Sue71, the winner of the one-strike pool. Sue71 had Jacksonville winning this week. The other 4 of us who were still in contention fell with the Kansas City Chefs.
    Congrats Sue71! Big raspberry to KC for losing to he lowly NY Giants!

I hope that was your best choice - because I was pretty sure they were going to lose to the Giants. I'm never confident that the Chefs will beat the teams they are supposed to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I hope that was your best choice - because I was pretty sure they were going to lose to the Giants. I'm never confident that the Chefs will beat the teams they are supposed to beat.
    I thought it was my best choice!!! I can clearly see that I was wrong right about now. And, I was worried because the Chiefs seem to be fading fast.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    Congrats Sue71! Big raspberry to KC for losing to he lowly NY Giants!
    Thanks! I was going to pick KC but didn't trust my Giants not to screw it (my pick) up. Glad I went with my gut. 😊

Looking at the schedule today, 7 of the 8 games do not feature a team with a winning record. There's a lot of 6-6 and worse teams out there.