I didn't see a general offseason thread, though feel free to move this if I missed it. Here is a link to an espn.com ACC post about the ACC Coastal division after the spring practices: http://www.espn.com/blog/acc/post/_/...buy-duke-miami. ESPN puts a "buy" on Duke (as well as with Miami). The best quote (to me) is:

The Blue Devils have an opportunity to be sneaky good this season behind quarterback Daniel Jones, who returns after putting together a redshirt freshman season in which he threw for 2,836 yards and 16 touchdowns.
The post states that they will be shocked if Duke doesn't return to a bowl game. I love the optimism and respect Duke is getting. My expectations are still a little more reserved at the moment. Without a doubt, I expect Duke to be much better this season and I hope we challenge for the division, particularly because of Daniel Jones. I thought he played real well as a frosh, obviously, and I expect him to make a leap this season. However, we once again have a very difficult schedule. In any case, I'm not going to worry about records and bowls right now. I just love reading the optimism surrounding the program. Can't wait until camp starts.

P.S.

Gotta love the "sell" grade on UNC.