Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: uncCheat vs UK

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Can't even fathom how a Duke fan brain could ever, ever, ever torture itself into hole pulling.
    No way, no how, not ever, never, ain't happening.
    N-O-P-E.
    Erudite words from a fellow enshrinee on the Mount.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Torn but in some sense not too shabby seeing teams like UNC and Florida advance that Duke beat 3 0f 4 games in the regular season. In the end though will pull for UK.

I gotta wonder about the Duke fan credentials of the OP. For one thing, he got the title of the thread wrong.

It should be UNC-Cheat vs. UK. Mods, please fix it.

Have to root for the gamecocks.atleast we lost to the champion.out of the two ill take kentucky.

Never root for UNC. Never ever.

As a Duke fan and Vandy grad, I loathe Kentucky. However, I'l be rooting for UK. Never Carolina.
    "Something in my vicinity is Carolina blue and this offends me." - HPR

No question here, UK all the way (I mean, all the way tomorrow).

Unfortunately, I think the Kansas game is before the Carolina game, so I won't know the outcome of the latter. Otherwise, I'd root against KS, but because of the schedule, I will have to pull for KS, in case KY comes up short.

Other side of the bracket... Gonzaga/Xavier, I guess I like Xavier, but if the Zags win, it's fine. And I will pull for the Gators. (I see the value in losing to the eventual champs, but I don't care. I resent the heck out of SC now! Also, the FL game was great last night.)

Hoping for some good games. Honestly, I don't want it to be close (in the right direction), but the Carolina/KY game should be entertaining. I didn't see their earlier game this year, but they have the potential to have a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympic Fan View Post
    I gotta wonder about the Duke fan credentials of the OP. For one thing, he got the title of the thread wrong.

It should be UNC-Cheat vs. UK. Mods, please fix it.
    It shouldn't be a thread at all. We have a Sweet 16/Elite 8 thread. There is nothing special about this Regional final, other than the fact that it's the only chalk final.

Go whoever. Then lose to Kansas, please.

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    The forecast doesn't call for any meteors, so I'm rooting for the cleaner program: Kentucky.
    With Calipari at the helm, there's probably only one program in the country you could refer to in that way!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    As a Duke fan and Vandy grad, I loathe Kentucky. However, I'l be rooting for UK. Never Carolina.
    As a Duke and Vandy grad, since no meteor activity is in the offing, I'm hoping any remnants of Skylab fall in the appropriate location. Or perhaps North Korea can be given the appropriate help before someone wipes out their ICBM program...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3nyn_yZQ98

"It happened before, it could happen again..."
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

It has become an annual event, Kentucky beating UNCheat, and I am quite looking forward to this year's installment.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Are you sure there aren't any meteors on the horizon?
    Has an entire arena ever spontaneously combusted? Although I'd hate for innocent fans to suffer - unc and ky fans aren't innocent

I'm pulling for a giant sinkhole myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I can't believe it, but I'm actually rooting for UNC. I feel sick and dirty.
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm rooting for UNC too. Obviously, if they could both lose, that would preferable, but I just hate UK more personally. Keep in mind, I grew up in Lexington, KY (1998 was brutal), and I'm a Vandy undergrad alum. Just a different set of circumstances than most

No way I pull for those scumbags from UNC. Don't think we'll have to worry though, that darker shade of blue gives them the creeps..

You should. That is gross.
    "Just like you man. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase." Omar Little

I will never, ever root for the Cheats. I do live in NC and have suffered through years of boasting about the Carolina way. Now we know what the Carolina way is all about. Cheat, cheat, cheat and if that doesn't work, cheat some more. Oh, I hate that team. GoDuke!

it's better to start over than continue down a path you know is wrong for your soul

No way, no how

I live 5.3 miles from Cameron and 8.9 miles from the Dump on the Hump. Never root for the Cheats (and slimy Calipari is my least favorite coach of all time)