What Grayson Can Do

Apologies if this is better placed in another thread. By all means, feel free to move it.

I stumbled across this video, and when I watched the replay of the block, it really made me realize how much Grayson is currently hobbled.

Get well soon, young fella. Real soon.

https://youtu.be/kcZjL_E1dvk

Quote Originally Posted by 91_92_01_10_15 View Post
    Apologies if this is better placed in another thread. By all means, feel free to move it.

I stumbled across this video, and when I watched the replay of the block, it really made me realize how much Grayson is currently hobbled.

Get well soon, young fella. Real soon.

https://youtu.be/kcZjL_E1dvk
    Allen. Amile. Health - big key going forward. ESP Allen. That's so key to his game

As far as I know Matt Jones is heathy? His D appears that he is.

Agree Matt appears healthy from those who pay close attention?

Quote Originally Posted by gofurman View Post
    ...Agree Matt appears healthy from those who pay close attention?
    Healthy and happy from what I could see from very close up Wednesday night. Sat near the bench (oh yeah, I'm bragging) and, with the exception of his two taped together fingers, he looks great. Very smoothly mobile, moving his feet well, taking contact and jumping up quickly. Big old smile on his face at every break in the action and plenty of chest bumps and audible praise for his team.

He's feeling it.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Healthy and happy from what I could see from very close up Wednesday night. Sat near the bench (oh yeah, I'm bragging) and, with the exception of his two taped together fingers, he looks great. Very smoothly mobile, moving his feet well, taking contact and jumping up quickly. Big old smile on his face at every break in the action and plenty of chest bumps and audible praise for his team.

He's feeling it.
    Looks like Matt is having a great time playing basketball. Grayson looked to be until the sprained ankle but that's physical and not mental. I believe we'll see the real Grayson before long. Maybe today? GoDuke!