Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinDuke View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Uncle Drew is better than Blue Chips.

- Chillin
    Shaq's acting has improved over time. He's more suited for comedy than drama too.

The current team got to watch the movie together and then received some shoes from Uncle Drew! It would have been awesome if Irving himself had shown up.

A71065AD-C6A5-49D7-88E1-917EFF7BF6E5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    The only thing that could be worse than the bolded would be to be an AFAM Student!
    How exactly does one know if one is an AFAM student?

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    If you don't have to go to class, you are an athlete at unc. If you go to class and are required to work, you are studying somewhere else or aren't an athlete at unc. The subject matter in the class will confirm if you are an AFAM student.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    If you don't have to go to class, you are an athlete at unc. If you go to class and are required to work, you are studying somewhere else or aren't an athlete at unc. The subject matter in the class will confirm if you are an AFAM student.
    Except there will be at least one non-athlete who also doesn’t have to go to class, to make it all legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Your the only person to attend classes but finish in the bottom 1/3 percent of grading scale.

I didn’t know where to put this and didn’t want to start a new thread. It’s KI related but this is sad and fairly creepy at the same time... https://www.sbnation.com/platform/am...ingly-touching
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    I didn’t know where to put this and didn’t want to start a new thread. It’s KI related but this is sad and fairly creepy at the same time... https://www.sbnation.com/platform/am...ingly-touching
    I don't know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Sort of reminds me of the guy who asked the judge to increase his sentence to 33 years in honor of Larry Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    I don't know what to say.
    Extreme embalming - yet another fad I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    The current team got to watch the movie together and then received some shoes from Uncle Drew! It would have been awesome if Irving himself had shown up.

Video of the dinner and movie event on youtube...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAY2kI0q2lk

fyi it was Zion's birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Neals384 View Post
    Video of the dinner and movie event on youtube...
    That movie theater is located in Chapel Hill about three miles from their campus. I bet the team caught some dirty looks on their way in 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    That movie theater is located in Chapel Hill about three miles from their campus. I bet the team caught some dirty looks on their way in 8-)
    Those giving dirty looks to Zion do so at their own peril.

i too, burst out with a hearty gaffaw at the kyrie/webber moment...i, too, was alone...don't know why no one else got it...

i actually thought webber's acting was pretty decent....sahq's has definitely gotten better...

it was a fun movie...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    i too, burst out with a hearty gaffaw at the kyrie/webber moment...i, too, was alone...don't know why no one else got it...

i actually thought webber's acting was pretty decent...sahq's has definitely gotten better...

it was a fun movie...
    Wow . . . I really would have thought more people going to watch this particular movie would know about the Webber time out fiasco. Maybe we're just too old now -_-

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    Wow . . . I really would have thought more people going to watch this particular movie would know about the Webber time out fiasco. Maybe we're just too old now -_-
    Liked that bit as well. Could take Calipari based on "Drew's" response. Fun flic.