Thread: Heroes, 10-8

Heroes, 10-8

Just wanted to avoid any confusion and let everyone know that @ 9 pm EST on your local NBC affiliate, LOST will not be airing. The third episode of Heroes second season will be shown.

Thank you.

Huh? Lost? I thought "Kindred" was going to be aired...I rely on TVGuide.com for my listings.

I definitely enjoyed this episode, and its good to see Sylar once again. I realized they had to open a few more storylines for this season, but this episode seemed to get back to normal in some ways with Sylar back in it. I'm not too excited about the possible future for HRG.

I won't go into anymore detail, because the title of this post didn't say Spoilers, but I liked it.

mild spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    I definitely enjoyed this episode, and its good to see Sylar once again. I realized they had to open a few more storylines for this season, but this episode seemed to get back to normal in some ways with Sylar back in it. I'm not too excited about the possible future for HRG.

I won't go into anymore detail, because the title of this post didn't say Spoilers, but I liked it.
    Definitely a good episode - best of the season so far. And you're right, Jack Coleman, Boswel's classmate at Fuqua, aka HRG, didn't look too happy about seeing picture 8/8. On the other hand, Claire looked downright Lois Lane like flying with her Superman, at least until she realized that her father was the guy he hated!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

at least until she realized that her father was the guy he hated!
    That was a great twist to that storyline, it was becoming a little too much to stomach.

Also, I like the fact that Sylar has to "start over", although I'm curious since after killing the illusionist he didn't gain her power whether he'll just instantly gain back all of his powers. It seems as though they realized they made Peter and Sylar too powerful, and have put this in check for now.

Peter's new girlfriend

What's the deal with that girl? Does she have the "death" symbol tattooed on her arm?

SPOILER:
    I especially liked seeing ugly Betty finally. Of course, I do have to ask what person would willingly do that. Or was it a mannequin? I mean, I guess it isn't a stretch to say Nikki Blonsky looks better than she does. Granted, she looks better than a lot of people do in her own way.

Spoilers

I don't know if I like Sylar being back. I really disliked the guy.

The latino twins are scary but the sister is hot!

I forgot DL was shot. I didn't remember it being fatal.

Peter is a frustrating character but I liked that he could actually get mad. I didn't like the line from him about being concerned that he wanted to kill that thug. Wouldn't you want to kill someone that just shot you two or three times?!

Spoilers

Interesting that of the five people we expected to have died in the finale (Nathan, Sylar, Peter, Linderman, and DL by my count), Linderman and DL are the only two who actually died. Everyone else is going around without a scratch, save for Sylar. How did Nathan survive anyway?

I would like the angle with Peter better if they weren't doing essentially the same thing with Sylar (i.e. basically spinning their wheels on some irrelevant tangent). It will be difficult to bring them both back into the main storyline.

As for HRG, so far everything Isaac Mendez has painted came true, with the minor exception of New York going nuclear. Maybe there's hope for him yet
    "There can BE only one."

Here's another funny thing. The past two weeks TWoP liked the episodes, but you guys didn't. This week you guys said you liked this episode, but the people over at TWoP felt the exact opposite. I wonder what the deal with that is.

Quote Originally Posted by JDSBlueDevl View Post
    Here's another funny thing. The past two weeks TWoP liked the episodes, but you guys didn't. This week you guys said you liked this episode, but the people over at TWoP felt the exact opposite. I wonder what the deal with that is.
    I have no idea who or what TWoP is, but obviously they are wrong!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com