Page 24 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 94duke View Post
    Well, awesome.

By default would that make Bruce Leroy (The Last Dragon) a jedi as well?

What if Bruce Lee was a Jedi?
    I literally just came here to post the exact same clip.

Meanwhile, how about the Game of Thrones Towerr of Joy fight scene with light sabers?
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Black team and White team are rivals. White team had just come back from a 12 point deficit to tie the game. With three seconds to play, Black has ball out of bounds under its own basket.

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/m...5138723939.mp4

In the age of gender fluidity, the latest in male fashion from the Paris men’s fashion week show, finally liberating males from the gender constraints of fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by swood1000 View Post
    In the age of gender fluidity, the latest in male fashion from the Paris men’s fashion week show, finally liberating males from the gender constraints of fashion.
    The models look so excited to be wearing that! I'm totally getting one of those to wear to work next week.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Black team and White team are rivals. White team had just come back from a 12 point deficit to tie the game. With three seconds to play, Black has ball out of bounds under its own basket.

That's awesome!!!

I love the way the entire stands empty of folks in white who all stream across the floor. They don't storm the court, they storm the exits!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    The models look so excited to be wearing that! I'm totally getting one of those to wear to work next week.
    To be fair, I'm not sure any model looks excited to wear the clothes on the runway during fashion week.

They are about twenty years behind the times.

For a second, it looked like "The Shot".

White team fouled the bejesus out of the kid in black trying to catch the long pass. Great shot though. Wow.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    To be fair, I'm not sure any model looks excited to wear the clothes on the runway during fashion week.
    Oh lordy are those skinny legs!

Twiggy looked beefy compared to those, um, gentlemen.

I sure am glad more muscular/fit models are gaining in popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Oh lordy are those skinny legs!

Twiggy looked beefy compared to those, um, gentlemen.

I sure am glad more muscular/fit models are gaining in popularity.
    Well, they did have this somewhat more muscular fellow as well. Maybe this is the look that is ready to take off in the sports bars.

Should discussion of Grayson Jumper move to this thread?

Those eyes. That is the look my cat gave me when I one time tried to dress it up. It was that, "Just wait, payback is coming," look.

Singer-songwriter Caitlyn Smith has written for the likes of Garth Brooks, Dolly Parton, Lady Antebellum, and Meghan Trainor. She has an album dropping Friday. And she really cooked on the Fallon show.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    Those eyes. That is the look my cat gave me when I one time tried to dress it up. It was that, "Just wait, payback is coming," look.
    Your cat sounds like the one whose diary was excerpted here.

So, ummm, that's a big wave.

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    So, ummm, that's a big wave.

Nazare, Portugal is famous for its huge waves this time of year. Here's a good article from NPR from a couple of years back with more big wave pix:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...a-massive-wave
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”