Page 28 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Chinese boy breaks elevator with his pee pee.

And that is all you need to know to watch this video.
    I wonder how he liked meeting Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I wonder how he liked meeting Karma?
    He's good. China doesn't acknowledge Karma...

-jk

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Thank goodness Elin didn't have that when she went hunting Tiger ... (set distance for 600 yards, fire full array)

Quote Originally Posted by swood1000 View Post
    For people with a lot of time on their hands.

In the same vein, a cool video about the Coastline Paradox.

Steve Nash and The Freak (I can't even begin to spell his name) are pretty good at soccer too.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...22546770149377
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

This is where we thank the crock for saving us from the terrifying watermelon.

Never, ever roll up the window when a giraffe has his head in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Never, ever roll up the window when a giraffe has his head in the car.
    The most interesting thing about that video is the piss poor camera work!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Not sure what started my journey to this video (YouTube Rabbit Holes are amazing) but I am really digging these competitive disc golf hole-in-ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-NxopTwvzA

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    Not sure what started my journey to this video (YouTube Rabbit Holes are amazing) but I am really digging these competitive disc golf hole-in-ones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-NxopTwvzA
    What amazes me most is that there is a “pro” tour for this!
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

don't bring that dog around...

"One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Jimmy Kimmel absolutely wrecks Joshua Malina in this prank. Malina is apparently known for pranking his Scandal co-stars and they tell a couple stories about him at the start of the video, then, at the 2:12 mark, we get to see how Jimmy got back at Joshua and it is magnificent. Enjoy.

https://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/s...s-golfer-photo

goose-22.jpg

I hate geese and goose poop on the golf course.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    https://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/s...s-golfer-photo

goose-22.jpg

I hate geese and goose poop on the golf course.
    We have some cocky geese here.they learned not to mess with my previous labrador. he didnt even slow down when he hit them. unfortunately he ended up on the Hoa Facebook page quite a few times.under whose dog is this.lol
    I personally thought they should have paid him for his services. in cheese.that was my response anyway.
    instead they decided I had to fork over some of my hard earned cheddar. in hindsight laughing at them probably wasn't a good idea.😉
    Do you have the useless ducks too?

Quote Originally Posted by wavedukefan70s View Post
    We have some cocky geese here.they learned not to mess with my previous labrador. he didnt even slow down when he hit them. unfortunately he ended up on the Hoa Facebook page quite a few times.under whose dog is this.lol
    I personally thought they should have paid him for his services. in cheese.that was my response anyway.
    instead they decided I had to fork over some of my hard earned cheddar. in hindsight laughing at them probably wasn't a good idea.��
    Do you have the useless ducks too?
    My dog (all 25 pounds of her) loves to chase the deer (and rabbits) around town. Helps them achieve their overall fitness goals - goals they'd be missing otherwise. (Fortunately we don't have a HOA.)

On the other hand, I once hit a goose while riding my bike: a bunch of 'em on a narrow trail - half went one way, half the other, and one changed its (small) mind as I flew through. I didn't stick around to see what happened. They're mean!

-jk

I don't know where else to put this... but it is simply incredible.

Shaq and Kenny Smith get in a discussion about filling up a car with gas that is so monumentally stupid, even Charles Barkley is speechless.

https://content.jwplatform.com/previ...0f308edb895182

-Jason "is it possible Shaq is punking all of us... or does he really not understand the basic (like 2nd grade) math going on here?" Evans

Got to admit, I smiled a bit at this clickbait pairing. A picture of JJ next to the "22 greatest NBA shooters" paired with Tyler Hansbrough in the "15 most forgotten NCAA stars."

dbr.jpg
    "There can BE only one."

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Got to admit, I smiled a bit at this clickbait pairing. A picture of JJ next to the "22 greatest NBA shooters" paired with Tyler Hansbrough in the "15 most forgotten NCAA stars."

dbr.jpg
    Seems a shame to waste this in an off-topic forum