Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks for the Chansky link.

Fun to read. Bless his green tinted heart. But, why no disdain for Auriemma, Art?
    Love, Ima

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Fun to read. Bless his green tinted heart. But, why no disdain for Auriemma, Art?
    Love, Ima
    Because he doesn't care about Auriemma. UNC has shown they have no problem throwing women's basketball under the bus. Protect Men's Hoops and Football at all costs.

It's funny when cheaters complain about ridiculously unfair recruiting advantages. You gotta feel for Art. He remembers the glory days when Dean ruled the ACC. Then K comes along and wins back to back championships. That's about the time UNC started cheating in 93 to take back what was theirs. But dagnabbit that K eclipsed Dean, Duke's recruiting has soared over UNC in the wake of their scandal, and it's all just so ridiculously unfair.

Haters gonna hate. Winners gonna win.

I trolled Art in the comment section. Good clean fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeFanSince1990 View Post
    I trolled Art in the comment section. Good clean fun.
    Ha - Billy Madison ultimate insult I assume. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    Ha - Billy Madison ultimate insult I assume. Nice.
    Yep...

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by richardjackson199 View Post
    Because he doesn't care about Auriemma. UNC has shown they have no problem throwing women's basketball under the bus. Protect Men's Hoops and Football at all costs.

It's funny when cheaters complain about ridiculously unfair recruiting advantages. You gotta feel for Art. He remembers the glory days when Dean ruled the ACC. Then K comes along and wins back to back championships. That's about the time UNC started cheating in 93 to take back what was theirs. But dagnabbit that K eclipsed Dean, Duke's recruiting has soared over UNC in the wake of their scandal, and it's all just so ridiculously unfair.

Haters gonna hate. Winners gonna win.
    This times a 1000. Art Clansky is a clown. A buffoon. An angry, ignorant little man. His beloved tar "heels"(perfect name now that you think of it) were exposed as the biggest frauds in the history of college athletics, and the biggest cheaters in the history of college athletics, his "heroes" were surpassed by K in every category that matters, 3 of their Men's Basketball titles are now tainted with the use of ineligible players taking fake classes in fake majors, fake classes in legit courses, and then after the easiest path to a Final Four and Title game literally fell into their laps, Chris Jenkins slapped their momma's and stole their milk money in one blow. K then takes a hodge podge team with 10 new players and wins Gold. Oh and their FB team will never sniff a National Title no matter how many ineligible players they use or how much they cheat, and meanwhile Coach Cut gets all the glory and praise in our local media no matter how good Duke is or Art's cheats are. Cut gets all the press. (The good press anyway).

So Art is left to stew like the worthless ignorant little man he is....

Coward

He is also deleting perfectly legitimate and respectful comments that call out his double standard. All of the comments were deleted. What an insecure person.

I've been waiting for an article to like this to come out post Olympics. I don't think a more appropriate idiot could have delivered. Art perfectly encapsulates the overall childish nature of handling a rival's accomplishments. Sure, I know this message board is by no means immune to sour grapes. But Art truly is every IC poster wrapped up in one clown.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    I've been waiting for an article to like this to come out post Olympics. I don't think a more appropriate idiot could have delivered. Art perfectly encapsulates the overall childish nature of handling a rival's accomplishments. Sure, I know this message board is by no means immune to sour grapes. But Art truly is every IC poster wrapped up in one clown.
    It does make me wonder what percentage of Carolina fans were rooting for Serbia in the Olympic final. I guess at least one.

I know my brother rooted for Russia when Dean Smith coached Team USA. ... Is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by dukie's_daughter View Post
    I know my brother rooted for Russia when Dean Smith coached Team USA. ... Is that bad?
    Maybe we should have Stephen A(ss) Smith check in on that one .
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

AS Newton Reported. "His beloved tar "heels"(perfect name now that you think of it)."

Yes!!! Let's forever drop "tar", and just call them "heels". (small case)

Considering that the U.S. didn't play the Soviet Union in the 1976 Olympics, I'm going with yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ima Facultiwyfe View Post
    Love, Ima
    Well I didn't see the link on whatever thread it was so your post made me go searching, which led to me reading even more mindless drivel from Chansky than just the one article about Coach K. It also reminded me that he is the only columnist I have ever seen get into it with his detractors in the facebook comments. Most of his detractors seem to be more on the ball than he is and it only makes him look worse.

Anyway, for those of you that want just the Coach K link, click the button.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWayne View Post
    Well I didn't see the link on whatever thread it was so your post made me go searching, which led to me reading even more mindless drivel from Chansky than just the one article about Coach K. It also reminded me that he is the only columnist I have ever seen get into it with his detractors in the facebook comments. Most of his detractors seem to be more on the ball than he is and it only makes him look worse.

Anyway, for those of you that want just the Coach K link, click the button.
    He didn't delete this comment. Yet.

"Wow now you are deleting comments. What a low point from you. Can't face the truth? Delete them! UNCheat."

He missed this one, too. For now.

"There's a product called Monkey Butt Powder. I believe you may be a perfect candidate for it."

Keep it up, art. What a d-bag.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

It is never bad to cheer against Carolina. You don't even have to cheer/chant for their opponent...just stick to the good ol, "Go to Hell Carolina" chant and your conscience stays clean.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    It is never bad to cheer against Carolina. ...just stick to the good ol, "Go to Hell Carolina"
    In fact, it should be part of your daily recommended spiritual strength regimen. Keep those muscles strong!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by howardlander View Post
    It does make me wonder what percentage of Carolina fans were rooting for Serbia in the Olympic final. I guess at least one.
    You could hear it up and down Franklin: летс го србија. i wonder what conference they're in.
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    In fact, it should be part of your daily recommended spiritual strength regimen. Keep those muscles strong!
    I do it at 8:20 am and pm to keep the 2002 8-20 season fresh in my mind each day..

Quote Originally Posted by madscavenger View Post
    You could hear it up and down Franklin: летс го србија. i wonder what conference they're in.
    Their own version of the acc, All Cheaters Conference.