Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rain has wreaked havoc on a number of NCAA Championships, especially Tennis, but Meible Chi and Chalena Scholl are scheduled to start their individual tournaments on Wednesday. Currently, Meible is scheduled at 10:30am ET and Chalena at 2:30pm ET, but that will change based on court availability. You can follow the team's Twitter account for the most updated times and also their court assignments so you know which video to watch. The streams can be found here:
    http://www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-...DB_OEM_ID=4200

Baseball faces Virginia at 11am ET on Thursday in the ACC Championship. Here is the link again for the TV stations with our game in slot 7:
    http://www.theacc.com/page/2017-accb...ionship-on-rsn

I would assume that ACC Network Extra and out of market coverage will work the same way as the last game so any options you had then should work for this one too.

Meible Chi advanced in the individual competition and is scheduled to compete again at 9am ET. Spencer Furman and Nick Stachowiak also start doubles competition at 5pm ET. Weather was a big issue today so I would follow the teams' Twitter accounts for the latest information and where to watch each match.

Due to Lexington hosting the NCAA East Championships in Track and Field, SEC Network+, which is available through WatchESPN to SEC Network TV subscribers, will be broadcasting. Friday's coverage starts at 5:30pm ET. As always, it is unclear ahead of time if field events will get covered at all.

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Due to Lexington hosting the NCAA East Championships in Track and Field, SEC Network+, which is available through WatchESPN to SEC Network TV subscribers, will be broadcasting. Friday's coverage starts at 5:30pm ET. As always, it is unclear ahead of time if field events will get covered at all.
    Awhom111, you are a wonderful member of DBR, but I have no idea what this post means. Obviously, track and field -- but what?
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Baseball faces Virginia at 11am ET on Thursday in the ACC Championship. Here is the link again for the TV stations with our game in slot 7:.
    Duke beats Virginia
    http://http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211607603&DB_OEM _ID=4200

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Awhom111, you are a wonderful member of DBR, but I have no idea what this post means. Obviously, track and field -- but what?
    Sorry. Outdoor Track and Field uses two qualifier meets for the main NCAA meet. A number of Duke athletes are competing in the East regional to qualify for the final meet.

TV info for the Baseball game against FSU should be listed under the first semifinal box:
    http://www.theacc.com/page/2017-accb...ionship-on-rsn

The ACC website notes that there could be changes to that due to the game being moved up to 12pm ET. From what was said on here, was there an ACC Network Extra blackout in the ACC footprint? It seems that these games are in the clear for out of market subscribers to these channels though.

Also on Saturday, Track and Field finishes up the NCAA East regional meet. SEC Network+ (online through WatchESPN to SEC Network TV subscribers) starts coverage at 6pm ET, which is when our Women's 4x100 Relay kicks off action. Our Women's 4x400 Relay will run around 9:25pm ET. As usual, field event coverage could be sprinkled in to the broadcast.

The final Duke event of the season starts on Wednesday at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championship.

The good news is that ESPN3 will have more coverage than past years. Connor Hall competes in the Pole Vault and the finals will be streamed at 7:50pm ET.

Daniel Golubovic competes in the Decathlon and streaming coverage runs at 3:20pm ET and 4:00pm ET. His 400m run should be part of ESPN's television coverage at around 9:55pm ET.

The Decathlon finishes on Thursday for Daniel Golubovic. ESPN3 has coverage at 1:20pm ET, 3:20pm ET, and 5:50pm ET. The final track event will be part of the regular ESPN2 coverage around 9:55pm ET.

The Women's team also gets started. Madison Heath and Laura Marty compete in the Pole Vault and ESPN3 will have Finals coverage at 7:50pm ET. Christine Streisel and Katelyn Gochenour compete in the Javelin with the ESPN3 feed of the Finals starting at 8:35pm ET. Madeline Kopp will be in the 800m as part of ESPN2 coverage around 9:15pm ET and then the 4x400 relay finishes the day around 10:45pm ET.