Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Summer grinds!

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    http://www.goduke.com/mediaPortal/pl...bml?id=5620397

Wise words from Amile to get yer juices flowing!!!

Furn'I'd love to be able to post in the video and believe me I have tried 'ture.
    If he can REALLY hit that jumper consistently, watch out. Trying not to get TOO hyped about this season, but it's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by slower View Post
    If he can REALLY hit that jumper consistently, watch out. Trying not to get TOO hyped about this season, but it's hard.
    Yeah, Amile's already a nightmare for big men to defend off the dribble. If they have to respect a jumper, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Yeah, Amile's already a nightmare for big men to defend off the dribble. If they have to respect a jumper, too...
    I loved the video, and it's amazing to see the type of leader that Amile has become, but I'll believe in the jumper when I see it

I do like that he's been working on his play making, though. The scouting report for Harry also reveals that he has some skills as a ball handler and passer, so having 5 guys on the floor who can all dribble and move the ball efficiently is going to make for some beautiful offense. I can't wait to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    I loved the video, and it's amazing to see the type of leader that Amile has become, but I'll believe in the jumper when I see it

I do like that he's been working on his play making, though. The scouting report for Harry also reveals that he has some skills as a ball handler and passer, so having 5 guys on the floor who can all dribble and move the ball efficiently is going to make for some beautiful offense. I can't wait to see that.
    Ah, but can they all hit free throws? Coach K has dealt with this before by having a "finishing 5." Be nice if the big men could shoot, defend, and hit free throws. Not asking for much, ha ha!

I see you, Harry-Amile-Marques. Running with the whites together in some of those clips.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieTiger View Post
    I see you, Harry-Amile-Marques. Running with the whites together in some of those clips.
    We just need Tatum at the 2 then... holy cow

Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod Drain View Post
    We just need Tatum at the 2 then... holy cow
    It was hard to tell because there were clips from a few different lineup configurations, but I'm 70% sure I saw a white lineup of Allen-Tatum-Jefferson-Giles-Bolden in there at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieTiger View Post
    It was hard to tell because there were clips from a few different lineup configurations, but I'm 70% sure I saw a white lineup of Allen-Tatum-Jefferson-Giles-Bolden in there at one point.
    That lineup says: All your rebounds are belong to us.

In reality, though, that lineup only works on offense if two out of Amile, Jayson, and Harry become threats from three point range. And it only works on defense if Jayson and Amile have gotten so quick, latterly, that they can handle opposing guards. Imagine this lineup vs the 2015 lineup.

Grayson vs Tyus
    Jayson vs Quinn
    Amile vs Matt
    Harry vs Justise
    Jahlil vs Bolden

What a strange matchup that would be to watch.

Matt fall focus

Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Everyday I wake up it's just a blessing!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Duke_MBB/...491008/video/1
    Another stand up young man!

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    Everyday I wake up it's just a blessing!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Duke_MBB/...491008/video/1
    Another stand up young man!
    For those of you wondering, this is Javin's video. Saw it on Facebook yesterday and it's a good one. We are lucky to have this young man playing for us. Look at how close his head gets to the rim and how high the apex of his reach is! Wow.