Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    This probably has no buisness being posted.after a few beers i was and am watching Charlottes web.i get to the scene where the ram is correcting the goose on the spelling of terrific and about choked.maybe its the beer.

Quote Originally Posted by wavedukefan70s View Post
    This probably has no buisness being posted.after a few beers i was and am watching Charlottes web.i get to the scene where the ram is correcting the goose on the spelling of terrific and about choked.maybe its the beer.
    After successfully translating the above submission, I can easily conclude that it is the beer.😊😊😊

ricks

Disney/ESPN article on front page

I am still amazed how UNC managed to have men's basketball removed from the allegations but perhaps the reason why is now coming into focus.

If Swofford was negotiating with ESPN/Disney to have the ACC be part of the deal as described on the front page it starts to open a much wider market and income stream for the ACC AND the NCAA. Of course part of the appeal of the ACC "worldwide" is UNC men's basketball and perhaps the Duke/UNC basketball games in particular.

So, punish any other sport at UNC but don't touch the sports that Swofford is trying to market to ESPN/Disney. Of course this is also why ESPN would have tried to suppress coverage of the entire scandal.

The Honcho at ESPN; can't remember his name, but i'm pretty sure he is a UNC alum (maybe even went to classes too). In any case, the negotiating had to be fierce: Honch, Emmert, and Swofford - a real donnybrook.

1zn1lya.jpg
    The University of North Carolina
    Where CHEATING is a Way of Life