Page 33 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Agree that OKC panicked, but Klay was out of control. The heart of a champion. What a game.

Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    GSW just got away with two fouls down the stretch that turned into OKC turnovers.

But OKC lost this because Westbrook and Durant went full hero ball in the 4th.
    True- but OKC choked this one away. No lead is safe when Curry and Thompson are shooting well. I doubt OKC can win it on the road- but it should be a heck of a game.

Even with Donovan's mistake, much credit goes to Iguodala for his defense all game and also Klay's scorching of the nets to keep GSW in it.

I think Golden St won the NBA championship tonight.

The Wizards, Lakers, Heat, etc are partying. This leaves a bad taste in Durant's mouth.

OKC gave this away. Durant and to a certain extent Westbrook choked. So many TOs!

Quote Originally Posted by duke4ever19 View Post
    This is game 6.
    I know- but hard to see them losing at home now

With a gsw win tonight this series is over. This was essentially a game 7 for both teams.

Too bad because I really wanted to see Durant in another finals.

Iggy's defense has been terrific vs. Durant. They still have him to count on in playoff time. It's impressive they have convinced him to play behind the far lesser talented Barnes.

OKC really lost it on offense. Have to wonder if fatigue prevented them from matching GS's surge. Like I said, this series is over.
    Last edited by jipops; 05-28-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Even with Donovan's mistake, much credit goes to Iguodala for his defense all game and also Klay's scorching of the nets to keep GSW in it.

The Wizards, Lakers, Heat, etc are partying. This leaves a bad taste in Durant's mouth.
    Looks that way right now.

Neither one of these teams will beat Cleveland. Golden State had a time trying to beat LeBron by himself last year. They won't do it with Kyrie and Love ready to go.

Durant went hero ball. Westbrook has had a good game.
    Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    They both went hero ball down the stretch.
    Doesn't Donovan have any in-bounds plays? What was it? Three steals off in-bounds in the last minute?
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

GS is going to win when the Splash Brothers are that hot. Any other game and this is a blowout win for them. They more than earned this one.

That said, I'm FAR from confident like the rest of you sound that they win game 7. OKC still has been in every game in the series and Westbrook and Durant are far too talented to ever be sure you can beat them.

I completely agree. They're in the finals and Cleveland is not the kind of difficult matchup okc can be.

It was a terrific game. But the win tonight kind of took all the drama away.

Meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Beem View Post
    Meaning?
    Meaning Durant is a free agent, and the listed teams are contenders for his services.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

3pt pts -
    GSW:63 OKC: 9

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Meaning Durant is a free agent, and the listed teams are contenders for his services.
    Oh! Frankly I think Durant lost money tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Beem View Post
    Oh! Frankly I think Durant lost money tonight.
    Number of teams who will line up to give Durant max contract this summer = all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    3pt pts -
    GSW:63 OKC: 9

Wow.
    Double wow!!!
    Kyle gets BUCKETS!
    https://youtu.be/NJWPASQZqLc

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    Double wow!!!
    Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka were 2 of 19 from three point range. That's your game right there.

Neither one of these teams will beat Cleveland. Golden State had a time trying to beat LeBron by himself last year. They won't do it with Kyrie and Love ready to go.
    You really think the Cavs are world beaters? I'll take the best in the west, whoever that may be.
    "I don't like them when they are eating my azaleas or rhododendrons or pansies." - Coach K

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    I completely agree. They're in the finals and Cleveland is not the kind of difficult matchup okc can be.

It was a terrific game. But the win tonight kind of took all the drama away.
    Will they bother to play the game?