Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.

MBB: Duke vs the Morally Repugnant Bastards Down the Road (Wed, 9pm, ESPN/ACC)

This is the Pre-Game and In-Game Thread. (I ran out of room in the thread title field for some reason.) Duke visits the Dump on the Hump this Wednesday hoping to continue its winning streak versus ranked ACC opponents.

If you're in the broadcast area for the regional ACC network, you can watch the game there. Here is the list of affiliates carrying the game on Wednesday: http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-baske...ina-02-17-2016

If you're not in that broadcast area, ESPN will have the game.

The game is at 9 pm ET.

Lots more previews and stuff to come, I'm sure.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Best. Thread title. Ever. 9f

As I said in another thread: Go to hell cheaters, go to hell.

I'd really like to come here and give UNC its due. Some of their players are easily likable, their team is formidable and it will take an incredibly strong performance by Duke to remain in it until the end. But any measure of civility toward them, even isolated to game circumstances seems to just legitimize what those cheaters did for almost 20 years. They're nothing to me. Screw em. Go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    This is the Pre-Game and In-Game Thread. (I ran out of room in the thread title field for some reason.) Duke visits the Dump on the Hump this Wednesday hoping to continue its winning streak versus ranked ACC opponents.

If you're in the broadcast area for the regional ACC network, you can watch the game there. Here is the list of affiliates carrying the game on Wednesday: http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-baske...ina-02-17-2016

If you're not in that broadcast area, ESPN will have the game.

The game is at 9 pm ET.

Lots more previews and stuff to come, I'm sure.
    You beat me on starting this thread by a little bit.

Remember that there are no blackouts anymore, so those in ACC Network places can watch on either their local affiliate or on ESPN.

Everybody can also watch online via the ACC website here:
    http://theacc.co/MBB16live0217

A Duke win!!

If old roy can overcome his vertigo and stay on the bench for the entire game, we have a good shot at winning. That's what I'm praying for. I don't want anyone on the Cheat team to get injured or become ill and that includes old roy. GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Best. Thread title. Ever. 9f
    Respectfully disagree. It is an insult to morally repugnant bastards everywhere to be compared to UNC.

Duke 127 UNC 12

Duke will get ALL the calls... as they ALWAYS do So shouldn't be a problem... GO DUKE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Respectfully disagree. It is an insult to morally repugnant bastards everywhere to be compared to UNC.
    LOL!
    Can't spork you, so here's a reply.

Yeah, title should say "amoral former rival" instead.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    I'd really like to come here and give UNC its due. None of their players are likable, their team is overrated and it will take an incredibly strong performance by them to prevent Duke from taking it's 11th win in the last 14 games at the Dump on The HumpDome. But any measure of civility toward them, even isolated to game circumstances seems to just legitimize what those cheaters did for almost 20 years. They're nothing to me. Screw em. Go Duke!
    There, fixed it for ya!

Can we get one thing straightened out here? Is it uncCHeat or uncheat? I always thought it was the additional CH to go in place of Chapel Hill. In any case, I find it simpler to just refer to them as the "cheats". Maybe there should be a paper class on this. The naming convention needs to be made official.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    There, fixed it for ya!
    Thanks! Sometimes I forget the value of a good editor. And I owned a newspaper!

Let's just go there and beat them..The rest will take care of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Can we get one thing straightened out here? Is it uncCHeat or uncheat? I always thought it was the additional CH to go in place of Chapel Hill. In any case, I find it simpler to just refer to them as the "cheats". Maybe there should be a paper class on this. The naming convention needs to be made official.
    unCheat if the preferred spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    unCheat if the preferred spelling.
    My preferred spelling is blocked by the "you are a real wanker for saying this" filter.

Let's keep this mojo going, boys and girls. We are coming up and they are slipping. How about another 30 point drubbing to announce our return?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Let's keep this mojo going, boys and girls. We are coming up and they are slipping. How about another 30 point drubbing to announce our return?
    I'll take a three point drubbing, so long as it's a W for Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Best. Response. To. The. Best. Thread. Title. Ever.

After three straight subpar performances (losses at Louisville and Notre Dame and a very close call win at Boston College), the Cheats bounced back with a strong performance Sunday with a 21-point victory at home over good-but-not-great Pittsburgh.

The most disturbing sign was that the worst 3-point shooting team in the ACC (and one of the nation's 10 worst), hit 8-of-15 3-pointers against Pitt.

If they shoot that well from outside the arch, they will be very tough to beat.

BTW: Pomeroy projects an 86-80 UNC win.