Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    Could that weird loose ball that found Grayson for the 3 be a sign that the gods are tilting back our way this season?
    I recall thinking the same thing in chat. I believe it was a 1 or 2 possession game at that point, and regardless, I definitely remember only leading 75-72 with about 5 minutes left. It was nice to see Duke get a lucky bounce when we had been 0-4 in one-possession games prior.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    As an aside, it's a real shame that K wasted Vrank's redshirt for 14 meaningless minutes in 5 games, b/c we would have never seen this from MP3 if he hadn't redshirted his Fr. year. Who knows, maybe Vrank figures things out faster than MP3 did.
    Vrank can redshirt next year if he and the coaches so desire. Nothing preventing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    I recall thinking the same thing in chat. I believe it was a 1 or 2 possession game at that point, and regardless, I definitely remember only leading 75-72 with about 5 minutes left. It was nice to see Duke get a lucky bounce when we had been 0-4 in one-possession games prior.

Vrank can redshirt next year if he and the coaches so desire. Nothing preventing that.
    Sure, but it seems like redshirting Vrankovic THIS year would make more sense. When he was clearly not going to play. It almost has to have been a decision made between Vrankovic and the staff. I know nobody likes to bring up the "T" word, but I wonder if that is in play: play as much as he can this year, and save that free year for added flexibility if he decides to go elsewhere. It might also explain the Bruno Fernando recruitment.