Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks to whichever Mod broke this into a separate thread. Virtual Sporkz.

Quote Originally Posted by 94duke View Post
    Notice the date: Nov 10, 2014
    What conclusion should we draw from that?

Quote Originally Posted by swood1000 View Post
    What conclusion should we draw from that?
    Powell made this statement after the Wainstein Report (October 16, 2014) but before the NOA was issued (May 20, 2015). He did mention paper classes, which would make it relevant even though the NOA did not focus on LD/ADHD, so one would have assumed that they would at least interview him. Maybe they didn't know about it. Or maybe he'll appear in the revised NOA.

Quote Originally Posted by 94duke View Post
    Notice the date: Nov 10, 2014
    Yes. I believe his mom then posted some stuff on Facebook about it. However, it went quiet soon afterwards. There was speculation that someone at UNC contacted them and persuaded them to back off. I am pretty sure the Mom's Facebook posts got removed or hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by wsb3 View Post
    I'll buy him a shovel.
    How about we all chip in for a backhoe instead? I don't know that a shovel can dig deep enough.

Of course all of this is old news and the wulfies had page after page discussing the Fats/Farrington connection to UNC over on Pack Pride. While it seems like a branch that might yield some juicy fruit, I always felt the connection between several of the players and the dentists from the UNC Dental School would yield more gold.

Quote Originally Posted by ncexnyc View Post
    Of course all of this is old news and the wulfies had page after page discussing the Fats/Farrington connection to UNC over on Pack Pride. While it seems like a branch that might yield some juicy fruit, I always felt the connection between several of the players and the dentists from the UNC Dental School would yield more gold.
    As did I. When all of this was breaking and the business license surfaced showing Fats and the Jamaican dental school prof on the same piece of paper, I thought that was gonna be the smoking gun. Haven't heard anything about it since. I've talked with dental school alum who've said that everyone was aware that the Jamaican prof (sorry, can't remember his name) was funneling benefits to players through Fats. You give your Rams club dues and then you give your dental school dues. It was kind of an inside joke between them.

I always felt the connection between several of the players and the dentists from the UNC Dental School would yield more gold.
    Like from Ray Felton's grill?

Roy is still on script:

Roy Williams says he's "cautiously relieved" that #UNC has no allegations in MBB, "but still, we’ve been punished for three years already."

Punished? Punished by his hideous sports coats? By his yokelisms?
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by BigWayne View Post
    Roy is still on script:

Roy Williams says he's "cautiously relieved" that #UNC has no allegations in MBB, "but still, we’ve been punished for three years already."
    Could it be argued that such "punishment" was self-imposed due to the Wainstein report?

Quote Originally Posted by BigWayne View Post
    Roy is still on script:

So just 15 more to go.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Is Bubba the point guard on this issue ??---who is the point guard for Uncheats ??
    Head buried in the gravel ?? Who ?? At least Patino showed up today !!
    Who is showing up for the Cheats ??

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    The collective voices of the local fanbase here are all quoting from the same current unccheat bible. "There will be no punishment of any kind for Men's BB because they are not named in the NOA as committing any infractions. So all you delusional State and Duke fans are going to be very disappointed. There will be no punishment of any kind for Football, because they have already had their punishment for AFAM and there is nothing new in this NOA for Football to answer to. So all you delusional State and Duke fans are going to be very disappointed. The Women's Basketball team is going to get hammered because of all the cheating that went on under Sylvia and she is a goner, which we can't wait for. She brought all this shame against the school so she needs to go" end quote

Tell me again who the delusional folks are in this poll of public opinion??

It is something unlike anything I have ever seen in my life. 20 years of rampant, blatant cheating, with a blatant disrespect for NCAA Rules, the ACC, and fair competition, and the whole lot of them that make up the entity that is the University of North Carolina @ Chapel Cheat, from executives, to faculty, to coaching staff, former and current players, alumni, and fans, have drank so much of the $8.1mil PR Koolaid, their collective brains have been warped beyond repair. Total FUBAR between the ears of every single one of them to a men, women, and children. It is also arrogance levels that are beyond any level of arrogance ever seen on earth since it was formed into a planet. Narcissism of the highest degree.

The delay tactics have been very effective with the aforementioned. Whether they have been effective against the NCAA Rules Committee remains to be seen. I have argued all along since seeing the breadth of the scandal, they would get hammered by the NCAA in both Revenue Sports and Women's Hoops. I now find myself doubting that. I no longer know what to think or believe regarding what the NCAA will do to them.

If they skate in the two revenue sports, or any of the other sports proven to have participated in rampant cheating worse than SMU by a mile, it will be in my opinion, the biggest travesty in the history of sports competition, and the NCAA should be immediately disbanded, and all rules thrown out. Allow schools to do whatever they want, suit up any player they choose to, whether they are an active student or not, or if their eligibility has been exhausted or not. Just suit up and trot out any player you wish. Why bother with any pesky rules. Team with the most points at the end of the games win. period.

it will be sickening...

"Do you throw out your gold teeth
    Do you see how they roll"
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    The collective voices of the local fanbase here are all quoting from the same current unccheat bible. "There will be no punishment of any kind for Men's BB because they are not named in the NOA as committing any infractions. So all you delusional State and Duke fans are going to be very disappointed. There will be no punishment of any kind for Football, because they have already had their punishment for AFAM and there is nothing new in this NOA for Football to answer to. So all you delusional State and Duke fans are going to be very disappointed. The Women's Basketball team is going to get hammered because of all the cheating that went on under Sylvia and she is a goner, which we can't wait for. She brought all this shame against the school so she needs to go" end quote

Tell me again who the delusional folks are in this poll of public opinion??

It is something unlike anything I have ever seen in my life. 20 years of rampant, blatant cheating, with a blatant disrespect for NCAA Rules, the ACC, and fair competition, and the whole lot of them that make up the entity that is the University of North Carolina @ Chapel Cheat, from executives, to faculty, to coaching staff, former and current players, alumni, and fans, have drank so much of the $8.1mil PR Koolaid, their collective brains have been warped beyond repair. Total FUBAR between the ears of every single one of them to a men, women, and children. It is also arrogance levels that are beyond any level of arrogance ever seen on earth since it was formed into a planet. Narcissism of the highest degree.

The delay tactics have been very effective with the aforementioned. Whether they have been effective against the NCAA Rules Committee remains to be seen. I have argued all along since seeing the breadth of the scandal, they would get hammered by the NCAA in both Revenue Sports and Women's Hoops. I now find myself doubting that. I no longer know what to think or believe regarding what the NCAA will do to them.

If they skate in the two revenue sports, or any of the other sports proven to have participated in rampant cheating worse than SMU by a mile, it will be in my opinion, the biggest travesty in the history of sports competition, and the NCAA should be immediately disbanded, and all rules thrown out. Allow schools to do whatever they want, suit up any player they choose to, whether they are an active student or not, or if their eligibility has been exhausted or not. Just suit up and trot out any player you wish. Why bother with any pesky rules. Team with the most points at the end of the games win. period.

it will be sickening...
    For those of us in the Triangle, the above post is accurate summation of the local "weather". The few times I've even mentioned the scandal to UNC graduates (except for my sister who worries her degree is worthless) I get an earful of Lance and Maggette rhetoric. Unfortunately as I've believed for a quite a while, Newton's last sentence should summarize the weather when we find out that only women's bball and soccer are hammered. Don't minimize the Swofford effect.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    "Do you throw out your gold teeth
    Do you see how they roll"
    "Throw out your gold teeth
    And see how they roll.
    The answer they reveal,
    Life is unreal."

(Part II)

(As opposed to the original, where you learn that not everyone can find something to do in Chicago)
    Last edited by OldPhiKap; 02-06-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Poor Roy

Roy painting himself & the program as the victims. This is either an outright liar of a man or completely delusional, or both. Take your pick.

Gee if it has stretched out longer than you like maybe you & the school should have come clean to begin with.

Roy when your players would be ineligible without fake classes that is what a person of average intelligence might see as cheating. But carry on with your version of not knowing. I bet you also did not know when Dean was doing it & you were one seat over.

THE CAROLINA WAY..

PS I had a lady that told me her daughter chose UNC over Duke because in her visit she concluded that Duke students were arrogant.. I paused & replied, "Yes, there is no arrogance over at Chapel Hill."

Quote Originally Posted by wsb3 View Post
    Roy painting himself & the program as the victims. This is either an outright liar of a man or completely delusional, or both. Take your pick.

Gee if it has stretched out longer than you like maybe you & the school should have come clean to begin with.

Roy when your players would be ineligible without fake classes that is what a person of average intelligence might see as cheating. But carry on with your version of not knowing. I bet you also did not know when Dean was doing it & you were one seat over.

THE CAROLINA WAY..

PS I had a lady that told me her daughter chose UNC over Duke because in her visit she concluded that Duke students were arrogant.. I paused & replied, "Yes, there is no arrogance over at Chapel Hill."
    It's amazing they don't see the irony. The carolina way was/is the purest embodiment of arrogance.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    It's amazing they don't see the irony. The carolina way was/is the purest embodiment of arrogance.
    arrogance mixed with equal parts of delusion = the perfect carolina cocktail