Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Terps want Duke's advice to beat UNC on 12/1/15

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My Maryland Terrapins play North Carolina on 12/1/15 and I would appreciate Duke’s advice to beat the Tar Heels. I plan to pass on your advice to the Maryland basketball office. It sounds like Paige will be playing but I doubt he will even be at 80%. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by TerpsInACC View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My Maryland Terrapins play North Carolina on 12/1/15 and I would appreciate Duke’s advice to beat the Tar Heels. I plan to pass on your advice to the Maryland basketball office. It sounds like Paige will be playing but I doubt he will even be at 80%. Thanks again.
    Score more points than North Carolina does and you win the game.
    The Terrapin Assassin

Avoid the meteor that I'm hoping is heading that direction

Thanks for telling me that if Maryland scores more points than North Carolina, than we win the game. Looking forward to Maryland and Duke joining forces, thanks to Rasheed Sulaimon, to help defeat the Tar Heels. And let's hope Georgetown does well as they played both of us very tough.

Shoot the 3, they cant guard it. If you put your 3rd string center in they will double him and leave 48% 3-point shooters open. Its quite amazing actually.

Thanks for telling me that if Maryland scores more points than North Carolina, than we win the game. Looking forward to Maryland and Duke joining forces, thanks to Rasheed Sulaimon, to help defeat the Tar Heels. And let's hope Georgetown does well as they played both of us very tough.
    No thanks. This is one of the few times I might almost actually root for UNC (but not quite). Can they both lose?

Quote Originally Posted by freshmanjs View Post
    No thanks. This is one of the few times I might almost actually root for UNC (but not quite). Can they both lose?
    There are NO times you should root for UNCheat

Looking forward to this game and wishing you terps all the best!

With a big friggin stick. The biggest you can find. Beat them brutally, savagely, and thoroughly, until there is no perceptible movement. Then beat them some more. When there are no traces left, I mean not even a trace of sheep DNA, go celebrate with one cold beer. No more, they're not worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    With a big friggin stick. The biggest you can find. Beat them brutally, savagely, and thoroughly, until there is no perceptible movement. Then beat them some more. When there are no traces left, I mean not even a trace of sheep DNA, go celebrate with one cold beer. No more, they're not worth more.
    {and then drops microphone}

Boom

QFE.

POTY! Well said! LGD GTHc!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

LOL. I am sure that the bball office willbe ecstatic to get advice from a random fan who received said advice from another group of random fans. I am sure they will value that scouting over the Terps' coaching staff's expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    LOL. I am sure that the bball office willbe ecstatic to get advice from a random fan who received said advice from another group of random fans. I am sure they will value that scouting over the Terps' coaching staff's expertise.
    Who are these random group of fans that you speak??

Have you not heard that this is DBR!! And we are the wisest and most knowledgable in all of basketballdom?

Getting us to agree on anything is a whole other story, but surely you do not doubt our collective worth to the basketball universe!

My advice is to get a terp fan planted behind Roy on the bench and have him yell at UNC players when they shoot FT's. Drives Roy insane! Not that Roy is a factor after the tip but it's fun to watch him blow his stack!! But make sure the terp has on BB proof clothing and eye protection in case Roy is packing!

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    You are wrong CDu. I have been going to Terps games for years and have been in direct with the Maryland basketball coaches and players. You could see that on my Facebook page. This website has the most knowledgeable Duke fans and added advice is appreciated. I will make sure Mark Turgeon and his staff see this thread.

You are wrong CDu. I have been going to Terps games for years and have been in direct with the Maryland basketball coaches and players. You could see that on my Facebook page. This website has the most knowledgeable Duke fans and added advice is appreciated. I will make sure Mark Turgeon and his staff see this thread.
    Let's start with: Run high-ball screens. Duke killed them last season by running high-ball screens for Tyus Jones. Northern Iowa killed them this season by running for Wes Washpun. See below. You should try it with Trimble.

Go to class and you will always be a winner over the cheats.

Set their dumpsters on fire.

If Mark Turgeon takes basketball advise from a bunch of fans, Maryland has a lot more to worry about than UNC.