Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up This Hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Constantstrain 81 View Post
    Tyler H's comments are a nice touch - particularly coming from someone who has to wear the dreaded plastic mask.

Anyway - it was a class thing to do - lowering the rhetoric and the hype. Thanks Tyler! (Now I hope you lose Friday at 12:00).
    Props to Tyler. Boy, it hurts to say that, but I mean it.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I too was pleased to read TH's comments. Earlier, on Sunday I think, GH said that he would talk to TH next time he saw him, or something to that effect. It could be that he feels it's best handled in person. IMO fans and the media make a much bigger deal out of this than the players.
    Fish80, I saw that statement too. WRAL.com had a video of interviewing the players in the locker room afterward, and GH said he would talk to TH the next time he sees him.

If you go to the link for the story, you'll find links on the right to the post-game videos, including the Duke locker room one: http://www.wral.com/sports/basketbal...story/1225297/

Lots of talk about players over the years going to get their haircuts at the same place... out of season pick-up games, summer ball together... all of which is extremely positive! I still, however, get tired of the Duke haters. If they used one tenth the energy for cheering on their own teams that they use on hating Duke, they might make a difference.

The most unfortunate aspect of this incident is that it happened at a time when there was no other ACC hoops news. I suspect on Thursday it will start to fade!
    DukeDevilDeb