Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    For the quants in the house, Zach Lowe has been pimping this site lately
    http://nyloncalculus.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    For the quants in the house, Zach Lowe has been pimping this site lately
    http://nyloncalculus.com/
    Zach also had Battier on his Lowe Post podcast recently. Looks like he might be a regular which is nice.

And here's a nice Jabari highlight to go along with his 2 steals and 2 blocks: https://streamable.com/zjqi

And everyone remember the game of the century is on tonight: The winless Sixers vs. the camo-tanking Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by huey View Post
    Zach also had Battier on his Lowe Post podcast recently. Looks like he might be a regular which is nice.

And here's a nice Jabari highlight to go along with his 2 steals and 2 blocks: https://streamable.com/zjqi

And everyone remember the game of the century is on tonight: The winless Sixers vs. the camo-tanking Lakers!
    Jabari's improved fitness has juiced his already impressive hops. As for tonight, I am really pulling for a 76ers win. Sorry Ryan Kelly.

Down goes Frazier!

The Sixers won! The Sixers have win! The streak is over!

A little bit of a rough game for Jah but he had a key bucket in the final 2. Really like TJ McConnell. Lots of tough D and hustle.

As for tonight, I am really pulling for a 76ers win. Sorry Ryan Kelly.
    No need to apologize; by the box score, I don't think any of the loss can be hung on him.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInBrasil View Post
    Seth Curry followed his perfect shooting night vs. his brother with another solid game, 8pts on 2-3 FG & 2-2 FT. He's shooting an absurd 67 FG% and 75 3FG% so far this year!!! He's also sporting a nifty 3:1 a:to.
    MP2 had a solid 2x-double (10&13) for Portland while Gerald Hendererson continues to get back in the groove there, with 6pts.
    Winslow had another stat-stuffer night, although not flashy withe O, going 1-4 FG for 4pts, 6rebs, 4ast. McRoberts had another understated but solid game at the point PF reserve spot. Deng didn't play.
    Hood had 12pts on 12 shots for Utah.
    Jabari had 16 on 13 FG + 4rebs. MP1 didn't generate any stats in 4mins, for Milwaukee.
    JJ had 14pts on 14 shots, + 3 assists, while Austin Rivers had 6pts on 8 shots.
    Coach refused to let Singler get off the bench for OKC.
    Not sure what's up with Kyle but he's shooting 23% for the season and now three straight DNPs. Hope he gets another chance soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Neals384 View Post
    Not sure what's up with Kyle but he's shooting 23% for the season and now three straight DNPs. Hope he gets another chance soon.
    I am sure Kyle wants to play, but at least he is earning $5 mil per season (until 2020) to sit on the bench. Not bad work if you can get it.

-Jason "I've never really felt like Kyle's skills were the kind that would make him a starter on even an average NBA team" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Seth rotation questions.

"It’s extremely hard," Collison said of Curry. "I don’t know how he does it. I don’t know how he sits almost the whole game and comes in and just starts hitting threes." -Darren Collison, via James Ham

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2015/1...ion-seth-curry

What's this thread doing on the second page? Way too many Dukies in the NBA to let that happen.

Heat over the Thunder in a great game. McRoberts dumped in 12 and while Winslow only had 2 points, he led the team with 33 minutes and quality minutes guarding Durant in prime time fourth quarter action. Pretty impressive for a rookie to be guarding an MVP.

Singler only saw 16 seconds though. Hope he's able to get his shot back/see more time with the thunder, the Thunder could really use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I am sure Kyle wants to play, but at least he is earning $5 mil per season (until 2020) to sit on the bench. Not bad work if you can get it.

-Jason "I've never really felt like Kyle's skills were the kind that would make him a starter on even an average NBA team" Evans
    I always thought that Kyle would get minutes wherever he went because of his varied skill set. I hope he gets more chances and takes advantage of them. I sometimes struggle to figure out which college stars and projects will succeed in the NBA.
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

Redick sprained has ankle two night ago against the Pacers. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. He can't seem to catch a break.

Curry the Younger with his most minutes yet last night, 23 against Boston in Mexico City, in which time he scored 8 points. Unfortunately, he missed a three-pointer, bringing his season average down to 69%.

Jabari Parker left Duke after one year without gaining a nickname. Esteemed Bucks' announcer Jon McGlocklin remedied this last night, deeming Jabari a "Major Cat", a name that has already caught on with the Bucks fanbase (such as it is).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69xRs2RrUY

http://behindthebuckpass.com/2015/12...ks-december-5/

Jabari demonstrated his major cat-like power and quickness last night, scratching and clawing his way to 17 and 7 in 36 minutes, his most productive game of the season. It was also the most minutes he's played this season, a sign that he's getting into the swing of the third of his nine lives.

In his 3 games played since his incident, Jah has averaged just 10.3 points on 30.8% shooting. He may be shaken, but hopefully he rebound soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke79UNLV77 View Post
    In his 3 games played since his incident, Jah has averaged just 10.3 points on 30.8% shooting. He may be shaken, but hopefully he rebound soon.
    How about the meme from last night of Spurs rookie center Boban Marjanovic clowning him and making him look like a fool with simple ball fakes? Jah is in the abyss right now, or as much of an adyss as a 19 year old pro millionaire can be, he just needs to keep grinding.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...-jahlil-okafor

How about the meme from last night of Spurs rookie center Boban Marjanovic clowning him and making him look like a fool with simple ball fakes? Jah is in the abyss right now, or as much of an adyss as a 19 year old pro millionaire can be, he just needs to keep grinding.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...-jahlil-okafor
    Taking nothing away from Boban making a nice pass fake, and recognizing that travelling is rarely called in the NBA, Boban does take 5... count em, 5... steps on that play without ever dribbling once.

5 STEPS

-Jason "the police should have been summoned to that game to arrest the Spurs for assault. They were beating the Sixers 65-29 at the half" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Back to the front page with some positives!

Bucks-Clippers is turning into a great game. Tied right after the half. JJ is the game-leader with 20 and a bunch of 3's (just had a nice floater for 2). He's scoring too fast for me to type! He was at 15 when I started this comment.
    Jabari had a great up and under dunk over (under?) Deandre too. He's in double digits as well.

Other Duke action is Lance Thomas and the Knicks being smoked by Snyder's Jazz right now.

Quote Originally Posted by huey View Post
    JJ is the game-leader with 20 and a bunch of 3's (just had a nice floater for 2). He's scoring too fast for me to type! He was at 15 when I started this comment.
    JJ finishes with 31 on 6-9 from 3 and 11-18 shooting overall. Paul had 18 assists, many of them to JJ.

JJ finishes with 31 on 6-9 from 3 and 11-18 shooting overall. Paul had 18 assists, many of them to JJ.
    Nice! Great game by JJ and a sorely need win by the Clippers. As much hate as they get for their complaining, they really run like clockwork when JJ is lighting it up. He get's them going in the first and then it opens it up more for Blake.

And here's the dunk by Jabari: https://streamable.com/ht85. Wish they had the replay from the baseline in the gif too, it was crazy watching him go up and under Deandre's hands.

https://t.co/hVH2dbqHV6

Man, when JJ is on, he's on. Bonus Jabari dunk to start the clip off. The Buck's announcers sound a little bitter about JJ's tenure there. I seem to remember they had him on the bench. No wonder he looks better on a team with an amazing point guard that features him like Ray Allen.