Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Will the Duke-Pitt baseball series be on ESPN3?

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    The women walk and carry their clubs.
    "Carry" being a relative term. Last year, the Duke women actually carried their bags during the tournament, while the players on at least some other teams used push-carts. I thought that put our team at a potential disadvantage in the later rounds, and I am hoping that push-carts might be used as an option this year.

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Will the Duke-Pitt baseball series be on ESPN3?
    Unfortunately, no. Audio through GoDuke.com for free, or I'm assuming paid video through Pitt. :/

Women's Golf will be featured on GOLF Channel at 7:00pm ET on Monday. Our takeover of announcing booths continues with Amanda Blumenherst being a part of the coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by awhom111 View Post
    Women's Golf will be featured on GOLF Channel at 7:00pm ET on Monday. Our takeover of announcing booths continues with Amanda Blumenherst being a part of the coverage.
    Quick summary from the other thread:

A. Duke is tied for second, after having started the tournament on Friday tied for 21st. (We "did good" the last two days.)

B. Duke Freshman Virginia Elena Carta currently leads the field by SIX SHOTS after three rounds of medal play.

C. Monday will be the telecast of the final medal play round, which will crown the individual champion and select the eight teams for the playoff on Tuesday and Wednesday, which will be televised ont he Golf Channel.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Women's Golf will now head to the quarterfinals on Tuesday. GOLF Channel coverage is supposed to start around 1:30pm ET although they do have "studio" coverage beforehand. I will not be able to post between rounds, so if they win, semifinal coverage starts at around 6:30pm ET. Seems like it always happens, but burnspbesq and I have ties to both schools.

Here is the information about the Baseball game at 11:00am ET:

TV Stations:
    http://www.theacc.com/page/2016-acc-...ionship-on-rsn

Blackout Map:

Black Area:
    -On TV via stations from list above
    -Online via one of the stations from list above

Green Area:
    -On TV via stations from list above
    -Online via one of the stations from list above
    -Online via ESPN3

Individual championships for Tennis start on Wednesday. Nicolas Alvarez and Kaitlyn McCarthy will represent Duke in what has turned out to be a weird season for both teams.

Video can be seen here:
    http://streamingtennis.com/Tulsa/

Nicolas is supposed to play at 10:00am ET while Kaitlyn is scheduled for around 5:00pm ET. The best thing to do is to check out both team's Twitter accounts for up to date time information as well as which court to check out for the stream.

Kaitlyn McCarthy won and will play again on Thursday around 1:00pm ET. Again, follow the team's Twitter account if you want to find out what court to watch. The link from the last post still applies.

ncaa.com will stream Duke's first ever rowing championship appearance starting on Friday. Our First Varsity Eight is scheduled for 12:24pm ET, our Second Varsity Eight is set for 1:12pm ET, and our Varsity Four has a heat at 2:12pm ET.

ncaa.com will stream Duke's first ever rowing championship appearance starting on Friday. Our First Varsity Eight is scheduled for 12:24pm ET, our Second Varsity Eight is set for 1:12pm ET, and our Varsity Four has a heat at 2:12pm ET.
    Do we get Freddie Lind's kid?

-jk

ncaa.com will also stream the rowing later today. After the morning results, our repechage assignments are as follows:
    First Varsity Eight: 7:24pm ET
    Second Varsity Eight: 7:36pm ET
    Varsity Four: 8:12pm ET

Saturday rowing coverage will be on ncaa.com again.

There were some narrow misses on the big finals, but here are the Semifinal times:
    First Varsity Eight: 11:24am ET
    Second Varsity Eight: 12:00pm ET
    Varsity Four: 1:00pm ET

The final day of rowing will be shown on ncaa.com on Sunday.

Duke made all three C finals, which run at these times:
    Varsity Four: 11:24am ET
    Second Varsity Eight: 11:48am ET
    First Varsity Eight: 12:12pm ET

The baseball selection show is at 12:00pm ET on Monday on ESPNU.

Baseball against UNC Wilmington will be on ESPN3 at 1:00pm ET on Friday.

Some providers also carry ESPN Bases Loaded, which is a channel that will pick and choose from all of the baseball action all day long.

Baseball's game against a yet to be determined losing team will be on ESPN3 at 12:00pm ET. TV games have not been decided. Also Bases Loaded coverage will whiparound between all the games again.

Baseball's game against a yet to be determined losing team will be on ESPN3 at 12:00pm ET. TV games have not been decided. Also Bases Loaded coverage will whiparound between all the games again.
    I hate when these things happen as I sleep. By virtue of South Carolina losing, our game became the most attractive and got bumped up to ESPN2. Tune in 20 minutes from now.

Duke Women's Soccer in China

Not on television, but some good photos and video here with more to come as the trip continues.

Most of the team made the trip except for the incoming freshmen and several girls fulfilling international duties for their countries

(Shameful plug. My daughter is on the team)

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

The last Duke team in action is the Track and Field Teams as the NCAA Championships start on Wednesday. It looks like ESPN will have much more coverage this year, including ESPN3 coverage before the television stuff.

Shaun Thompson will be competing in the 10,000m at around 10:08pm ET on ESPN2.

There will be a lot of Duke athletes in action on Thursday. ESPNU has coverage from 7:30pm ET to 8:00pm ET and then ESPN takes over for the rest of the night.

It is never clear how much coverage the main broadcast will have of field events, but ESPN3 has a dedicated feed for Pole Vault as Megan Clark and Madison Granger compete at 8:00pm ET.

On the track, Madison Granger runs the 1,500m at around 7:45pm ET, Anima Banks runs the 800m at around 9:15pm ET, and the 4x400m relay is set for around 10:45pm ET.