Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gear

The millisecond that pieces of the Championship floor appear for sale I will rocket myself into the interwebs and spread the word. I am giddy at the thought of spending too much money on that token of success!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Get your Wisconsin Badger's 2015 championship photo!!!

http://touch.groupon.com/deals/gg-20...rce=uu20037374

I'd love to see the certificate of authenticity...
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    The millisecond that pieces of the Championship floor appear for sale I will rocket myself into the interwebs and spread the word. I am giddy at the thought of spending too much money on that token of success!
    Does anyone know if they're still selling pieces of the 2010 national championship court? Would love to get a piece of that now.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Maybe you could trade some seat cushions for it...

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    Does anyone know if they're still selling pieces of the 2010 national championship court? Would love to get a piece of that now.
    If you go on the Duke Stores website, there are still 2 of the unsigned pieces of floor available.
    Trinity '97, Tent #1 '97
    Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by msdukie View Post
    If you go on the Duke Stores website, there are still 2 of the unsigned pieces of floor available.
    I think those are the Cameron court pieces. If not, can you link it? I can't seem to find the 2010 championship floor pieces.

Athletic Fitting

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Devil_91_92_01_10_15 View Post
    I just received mine today (ordered on Monday) and I echo the sizing issue. It says it is "athletic fit." Not sure what that suggests about me...

Love the design though.
    Yea all my shirts arrived and my beer belly seems to be in the way of things. So no more beer, and going to the gym until that darn shirts fit. Lets start a DBR fitness challenge, We will call it the "Bad Fitting Championship T-Shirt Size Down Athletic Challenge, (BFCTSDAC for short)" Whos with me!!! before and after photos are not required by highly encouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    I think those are the Cameron court pieces. If not, can you link it? I can't seem to find the 2010 championship floor pieces.
    http://www.shopdukestores.duke.edu/e...tml&design=106

Framed SI Print

Anyone else order a copy of Sports Illustrated online? I ordered a framed version of the cover, but when I received my shipment I just had two copies of the magazine. Does the frame ship separately?
    "There can BE only one."

Christmas in April

Big box just delivered from the University. Cool stuff for me and 4 upcoming Birthday presents already purchased. Even a couple of Christmas presents.

mug 002.jpg

This will make the coffee taste so much better.

I did too

Quote Originally Posted by WiJoe View Post
    Anybody else get this when they order?:

We are sorry to inform you that the merchandise you ordered from us is temporarily out of stock.
    We are working quickly, however, to ship your complete order at the earliest possible date.

The championship poster just became available recent, right?

I have some concerns about order through Duke stores online. Valid?
    Not sure what to do. I dont want to cancel the order. Is it safe to assume(I know) that when more come in the orders will start to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by obsesseddukefan View Post
    Not sure what to do. I dont want to cancel the order. Is it safe to assume(I know) that when more come in the orders will start to ship?
    One of my (two) youth shirts came yesterday. I ordered on the 7th. My coworker that signed for the package said the delivery worker pointed out to her how high the order number was. It was (IIRC) in the range of 460,000. I didn't even know that was a thing, but the delivery worker thought that was a very high number of packages for something non-Amazon.

I got the email on the other youth shirt yesterday.

Your package will get to you, but don't sit next to the mailbox waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by wsb3 View Post
    Big box just delivered from the University. Cool stuff for me and 4 upcoming Birthday presents already purchased. Even a couple of Christmas presents.

mug 002.jpg

This will make the coffee taste so much better.
    How is the fit?

Just wondering if anyone from DBR ordered this sweatshirt from Fanatics?
    Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 9.00.42 PM.jpg
    http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Duke..._Hoodie_-_Gray

I ordered it the night of the championship game and when the first one arrived, it looked like it had been sliced down the middle (not all the way through) and had some melted plastic on the sweatshirt.

I returned it after Fanatics agreed to send a new one...and the second one arrived with the exact same problem. I absolutely love this sweatshirt and don't want to return it, but don't feel like I should pay $50 for it.

Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGirl4ever View Post
    Just wondering if anyone from DBR ordered this sweatshirt from Fanatics?
    Screen Shot 2015-04-25 at 9.00.42 PM.jpg
    http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_Duke..._Hoodie_-_Gray

I ordered it the night of the championship game and when the first one arrived, it looked like it had been sliced down the middle (not all the way through) and had some melted plastic on the sweatshirt.

I returned it after Fanatics agreed to send a new one...and the second one arrived with the exact same problem. I absolutely love this sweatshirt and don't want to return it, but don't feel like I should pay $50 for it.

Anyone else have this problem?
    I had the exact same problem with the same sweatshirt (melted plastic on the sweatshirt). I ripped the tags off before I realized it and I otherwise really love the sweatshirt so I am stuck with it.

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Went back to the Bryan Center store yesterday with fresh Birthday money in my wallet! Second trip! Newty_14 has more swag/gear! Got the white and gray versions of the shirt with the score on it, got the Blue 5 shirt, and the Blue "Only One Champion" shirt, and the gray national title hat!

Racking up! On the first trip the day after the game, I got the black cut the nets shirt the players wore after the game and the Duke Blue Nike National Champions shirt they wore at the Celebration in Cameron, and finally, I have both the full size and the mini-micro National Championship Basketballs that will hopefully be signed by Coach K at some point. Plus, they now have Black Duke Jersey's in #32 & #33 with Laettner and G. Hill on the back. I picked up the Grant jersey for $42 bucks!

So yes I am relishing and embellishing in this championship! The UNC fans at work are going to straight up hate life in the office for a very long time!

By the way, the Duke store now has almost every championship shirt I have seen advertised on various sites, all the hats, and both the basketballs I mentioned. So call the store if you don't see it on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Blue Devil View Post
    I had the exact same problem with the same sweatshirt (melted plastic on the sweatshirt). I ripped the tags off before I realized it and I otherwise really love the sweatshirt so I am stuck with it.
    Good to know it wasn't just my bad luck, but that stinks that you can't return it!
    After I called the 2nd time, Fanatics took it off their site until they figured out the problem. I just got notification that they are sending a 3rd sweatshirt...I hope they figured out what it was. It's a great sweatshirt. I'm sure I could have peeled off all the melted plastic, but I shouldn't have to at $50.

I will keep you posted about attempt #3!

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Went back to the Bryan Center store yesterday with fresh Birthday money in my wallet! Second trip! Newty_14 has more swag/gear! Got the white and gray versions of the shirt with the score on it, got the Blue 5 shirt, and the Blue "Only One Champion" shirt, and the gray national title hat!

Racking up! On the first trip the day after the game, I got the black cut the nets shirt the players wore after the game and the Duke Blue Nike National Champions shirt they wore at the Celebration in Cameron, and finally, I have both the full size and the mini-micro National Championship Basketballs that will hopefully be signed by Coach K at some point. Plus, they now have Black Duke Jersey's in #32 & #33 with Laettner and G. Hill on the back. I picked up the Grant jersey for $42 bucks!

So yes I am relishing and embellishing in this championship! The UNC fans at work are going to straight up hate life in the office for a very long time!

By the way, the Duke store now has almost every championship shirt I have seen advertised on various sites, all the hats, and both the basketballs I mentioned. So call the store if you don't see it on the website.
    I just arrived on campus about 2 hours ago (gotta love those overnight Megabus trips) for the Wunderglo 3-on-3 charity basketball tournament that's taking place in Cameron today. I hope the store will be open...this money ain't gonna spend itself!
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

I just got the schedule banner and the replica championship banners on Friday, they are awesome if anyone was wondering!

Quick question, if anyone has a schedule banner from 2010 and are willing to sell it please PM me, there is a gaping hole on my wall, 2010 is the only season I'm missing!

image1.jpg

New 128 page book documenting the Championship Season