Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear

Gear

I urgently need NC gear to arrive in the next two days. What can the group recommend?

these places have stuff up already.

eastbay.com or fanatics.com

the "banner hunters" at fanatics is cool.

http://dukestores.com/

Support the school. I will say that their site was VERY sluggish last night ... GO DUKE!

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    http://dukestores.com/

Support the school. I will say that their site was VERY sluggish last night ... GO DUKE!
    Duke Stores is apparently currently unable to ship next day air at the moment. Sigh.

I ordered enough shirts to outfit a small town.

Anyone know where I could get a largish (12" x 12" roughly) poster or decal of the official Final Four logo? In 2010 they conveniently stuck one to every door into Lucas Oil for fans to take home () and I had it framed along with my championship game ticket and a couple pictures. Unfortunately, no door stickers this year...

I wonder if the "Order Has Been Restored" catchphrase will make a reappearance this time around on any merchandise or advertising?

I realize five years between titles is less than nine but it still seems appropriate to remind the Nation who's rightfully on top again.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilBrowns View Post
    I wonder if the "Order Has Been Restored" catchphrase will make a reappearance this time around on any merchandise or advertising?

I realize five years between titles is less than nine but it still seems appropriate to remind the Nation who's rightfully on top again.
    I'm wearing my "Order Has Been Restored" shirt today (and it was my first Facebook post after the game last night).

I don't know anything about the site but fansedge.com seems to have lots of championship stuff. Someone mentioned it on Facebook last night so I visited.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Guy View Post
    I urgently need NC gear to arrive in the next two days. What can the group recommend?
    Fanatics is your best bet. They have next day air, but some of the gear isn't going to ship for a couple days anyway. I'm in the same situation as I'm hoping to receive my gear by Friday night so I can take it on my cruise!

Also with Fanatics, if you sign up for their rewards (it's free to do), then you get 5% store credit (they call it Fan Cash) for all orders $50-99, and 10% store credit for all orders $100 and up, before shipping. That Fan Cash will be applied to your next purchase, which is excellent. I basically got my championship shirt for free due to my Fan Cash!
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

Blue Devil5

I loved the shirt with Blue Devil5 on it, but it has apparently sold out at fantatics. Has anyone seen it anywhere else?

Championship floor

Has anybody heard yet about purchasing pieces of the championship floor?

Anyone else get the signed team posters this year? You may be able to purchase those still. Not exactly championship swag, but still Duke swag.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilBrowns View Post

I want one that says Order Has Been Restored AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by blazindw View Post
    ... I'm hoping to receive my gear by Friday night so I can take it on my cruise!

Fun times party-name dropper! Have a splendid trip. How about our boy D. Price bringing the lefty heat?!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    How about our boy D. Price bringing the lefty heat?!
    Before he was a Ray or a Tiger, D. Price was and always will be a Commodore.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I'm wearing my "Order Has Been Restored" shirt today
    What? Not the 2010 ORIGINAL??

Shirt?

Question about a particular shirt. I think I saw a picture of Quinn wearing a shirt that said "De5tiny". Does anyone else recall seeing that? I've paged through the offerings on every fan site I can think of and have not seen it again. Would love one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Before he was a Ray or a Tiger, D. Price was and always will be a Commodore.
    Understood but he's a Tiger now. And, so am I and so is blazin', but I need to shift this over to the mlb thread!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Not sure I can recommend the Duke Store... they never really had their act together when I was there but I thought after so many years things may different. I've received 6 emails now that my poster order is temporarily out-of-stock (so 6 in less than 24 hours) and I was notified the toddler shirt I ordered for a friend's kid was processed and shipping, only to have that rescinded now with an out-of-stock notice. Not sure things have changed over there... and got a feeling a lot more is being done manually than you might expect this day in age and all.

I purchased a set of three felt banners in 2001 after the championship and was able to find a matching one in 2010. I am now looking for the 2015 banner. They are about 18 x 36 with white with blue lettering and a blue basketball with NCAA written inside. The set of banners are my favorite championship gear and I would appreciate any help in finding the new one. If you would like a picture of the other one(s) to compare just let me know.

When I have a bigger house I plan on hanging them from the rafters of my great room during every season.

I've been thoroughly unimpressed with the official Nike shirts. The scissor theme reminds me of a salon advertisement.