Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Even though it's pouring rain outside here in Raleigh right now, it always feels sunny reading this thread.
    "Just be you. You is Enough."

Quote Originally Posted by jipops View Post
    Even though it's pouring rain outside here in Raleigh right now, it always feels sunny reading this thread.
    With rainbows and butterflies and puppy dogs (though Kedsy might kick them)

Quote Originally Posted by NSDukeFan View Post
    With rainbows and butterflies and puppy dogs (though Kedsy might kick them)
    Is this before or after Kedsy provides stats on how many dogs are kicked per year in America?
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Is this before or after Kedsy provides stats on how many dogs are kicked per year in America?
    Per year? I would expect Kedsy to provide - at the very least - tempo-free dog-kicking statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Per year? I would expect Kedsy to provide - at the very least - tempo-free dog-kicking statistics.
    The posts following that would quickly degrade into the number of minutes of kicking each dog should be getting.

...is the season here yet?
    Duke '03
    Tent 1 '99/'00

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil View Post
    The posts following that would quickly degrade into the number of minutes of kicking each dog should be getting.

...is the season here yet?
    Yes it is...finally...

Really

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Could Kedsy do that without knowing the composite RSCI rankings of the puppies?

Can someone please certify that no puppies were hurt for the postings in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Can someone please certify that no puppies were hurt for the postings in this thread?
    Too small a sample size. I don't think anyone knows.

Dunno about puppies, but I can guarantee that Badgers were. Which is all I really care.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

What does KenPom say?

Quote Originally Posted by NSDukeFan View Post
    I am more of a fancy overtones craft beer fan myself, but I would be happy to raise a glass and cyberspace toast you and the rest of the board to the 2015 National Champions!
    Pearfigt!

Oops, sorry wrong thread .

See this palindrome post #8228 here:

http://forums.dukebasketballreport.c...m-Beer/page412
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

The cloudy and overcast season in Madison has now begun . . . but I got underground parking at home and at work, and a huge HD TV in my man cave to watch college basketball. Most importantly . . . I'm still rooting for a top 10 team, unlike most of my neighbors. Ready for winter in Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by kAzE View Post
    The cloudy and overcast season in Madison has now begun . . . but I got underground parking at home and at work, and a huge HD TV in my man cave to watch college basketball. Most importantly . . . I'm still rooting for a top 10 team, unlike most of my neighbors. Ready for winter in Wisconsin.
    As I speculated the day after we won, the Badgers' loss was quickly overshadowed here by Packers offseason news. You probably won't hear much around town about college basketball until January or February.

With all of this rain my cable went out so I could not watch the Astros beat the Yankees last night. However, lucky for me I had a recording of a different sporting event It never gets old.

I did notice something new that I had not noticed before. At the end of the game after Duke came back and the game was still in doubt, Bo spent extra time during timeouts bickering with the refs rather than coaching his team. K on the other hand was doing what he does and Duke was the more poised team at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD83 View Post
    With all of this rain my cable went out so I could not watch the Astros beat the Yankees last night. However, lucky for me I had a recording of a different sporting event It never gets old.

I did notice something new that I had not noticed before. At the end of the game after Duke came back and the game was still in doubt, Bo spent extra time during timeouts bickering with the refs rather than coaching his team. K on the other hand was doing what he does and Duke was the more poised team at the end.
    Coach K has such a wealth of experiece coaching Final Fours. Bo knows I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.in'. Bo was TRYING to act like he'd been there before...
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by killerleft View Post
    Coach K has such a wealth of experiece coaching Final Fours. Bo knows I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.in'. Bo was TRYING to act like he'd been there before...
    Bo was too busy acting like he wasn't naive.

Back to Page One at least one more time on CTC day.

Love how last season ended, and I am perfectly fine looking at UNC dealing with the pressures of preseason #1 rankings. Let our boys come into their own over the course of the season.

Can't wait for our first glimpse of the 2015 banner. Last year was a fun ride.

Next play!

Wisconsin fans haven't forgotten

Apparently the fans in Madison booed Tyus at a preseason NBA game. What losers!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...reseason-game/

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Apparently the fans in Madison booed Tyus at a preseason NBA game. What losers!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...reseason-game/
    Well, they learned to be sourpusses from Bo. So no surprise.