Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    watched the last 9:47 tonight....AGAIN....

lol....AWESOME
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    watched the last 9:47 tonight....AGAIN....

lol....AWESOME
    I usually watch the last 13:17 from 39-48 to the glorious end.

I watched the last 13 mins or so yesterday. One thing that I noticed that annoyed me was after the game had ended there were too many close ups of the Wisconsin team and their fans and not enough of the Duke team celebrating.
    It is Monday morning after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Furniture View Post
    I watched the last 13 mins or so yesterday. One thing that I noticed that annoyed me was after the game had ended there were too many close ups of the Wisconsin team and their fans and not enough of the Duke team celebrating.
    Yeah, but some great shots of kids in Cameron going nuts

It's ok, though, since we get to celebrate all year long. It is much more fun to relive a fewer celebration shots than see lots of your team that evening in a loss.

They need to cover all post games with more cameras. I want the full hand shake line on both sides to see who stops to talk to who and who gets blown off. I want full coverage of on court celebration and condolence handshake. Can't we capture this with SportsVU?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    They need to cover all post games with more cameras. I want the full hand shake line on both sides to see who stops to talk to who and who gets blown off. I want full coverage of on court celebration and condolence handshake. Can't we capture this with SportsVU?
    I think SportsVU can also capture the percentage of time Coach K is standing vs sitting down and covering his mouth with his hand. I think the split is 40/50*.

*NOTE: The other 10 percent is holding Quinn Cook's hand. Although I guess he's standing at that point too...
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    Can't we capture this with SportsVU?
    Then we can develop advanced stats to analyze post-game body language. "Man, player X is extremely effective on the court during the game, but the second the buzzer sounds, his production plummets. His handshake percentage is a mere 16%, his high fives lack power, and he seems completely averse to contact, ranking near the bottom in hug rate and fist-bumps."

In other news, I watched the second half yet again. What an exciting game! We are a spoiled fan base . . . a very spoiled fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by COYS View Post
    Then we can develop advanced stats to analyze post-game body language. "Man, player X is extremely effective on the court during the game, but the second the buzzer sounds, his production plummets. His handshake percentage is a mere 16%, his high fives lack power, and he seems completely averse to contact, ranking near the bottom in hug rate and fist-bumps."

In other news, I watched the second half yet again. What an exciting game! We are a spoiled fan base . . . a very spoiled fan base.
    And I hope the teams keep winning so we can continue to be a very spoiled fan base!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    And I hope the teams keep winning so we can continue to be a very spoiled fan base!
    Yeah, not being spoiled is overrated. Being spoiled is swell!
    Especially as an adult!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

An article linked to by DBR says that Okafor has lost 12 pounds and is in the best shape of his life. Oh sure, get in shape after the season. Maybe if we had Jah in peak shape during the season we could've won the National Championship.

Umm, oh yeah.

Still giddy...and moving this back to its rightful place at the top!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

This title broke the 2-2 tie between Adidas and Nike for the gear worn during the title seasons. Classic uniforms saw their lead shrink to 3-2 with this year's title.

What a season.

Wow.

- Chillin

NCAA Champion Ship Video on Demand

Hi All,

Long-time lurker. Haven't posted in probably 10 years to DBR.

Anyway, does anyone know where online I can stream the championship game? I cannot find it on the NCAA's site:
    http://www.ncaa.com/video/basketball-men/d1

I'd be willing to purchase it (obviously) but am having no luck with that tactic as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Duke wins again!

It has been several years since I last posted on DBR. I am on this site before work and again after work to stay up on what is happening with the basketball program. I am on here every 10 minutes when there is big recruiting possibilities.

I am in the process of watching the championship game for the ninth time start to finish. By the way Duke has won the previous eight all by five point margins.

Many talk about the eight points that Grayson Allen scored in the 70-second span in the second half. That was amazing and a huge reason why Duke came back to win the game. What excites me about next season besides the number one recruiting class two years in a row is what I saw in the first half. Key in all Grayson Allen in the first half of the game. He had six points but two drives were incredible and his left handed layup was strong and decisive. Watch is intensity on defense and rebounding opportunities. He was all over the place. He was matched up against Kaminsky once while in the zone and denied him the ball. He was tipping balls and exerting more energy than anyone else on the floors both teams included.

Next year he will have the ball with his number being called. I am really looking forward to seeing him play with swag next year. He will probably lead us in 3-point percentage and free throw percentage. We are going to want to have the ball in his hands to close out games. If he can get the JJ confidence with the ability to drive to the rim and create his own shot. Watch out!! Opposing teams will not know how to defend him.

Go Duke!!
    The Terrapin Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by seattle_raskal View Post
    Hi All,

Anyway, does anyone know where online I can stream the championship game? I cannot find it on the NCAA's site:

I'd be willing to purchase it (obviously) but am having no luck with that tactic as well.

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/701

Hi All,

The 2015 March Madness On Demand full game replays appear to have been taken down with the misleading message "the action will return shortly" - no doubt related to the same licensing policy that has resulted in no access to any full game replays online post-2011

The DVD of the full game replay goes on sale this week

http://www.amazon.com/2015-Basketbal...duke+wisconsin

Hi All,

Here is the Canadian broadcast with Vitale:
    http://akiesports.blogspot.com/2015/...ue-devils.html

This link still works for me, although, only in safari. Chrome won't play it for some reason.
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Duke View Post
    The 2015 March Madness On Demand full game replays appear to have been taken down with the misleading message "the action will return shortly" - no doubt related to the same licensing policy that has resulted in no access to any full game replays online post-2011

The DVD of the full game replay goes on sale this week

http://www.amazon.com/2015-Basketbal...duke+wisconsin
    I just clicked on the link I provided above -- http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/701 -- and got the replay of the Championship Game with no problem (using Firefox).