Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    That box is worth more than the UNC banners.

BTTT

There's a banner needing to be unfurled.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Is there any way to watch a replay of the national title game online? I've been itching to watch it again😀

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    Is there any way to watch a replay of the national title game online? I've been itching to watch it again😀
    It's on youtube and can also be found in the archives on ncaa.com

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    See if this still works:

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/701
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    It worked last night After finding out that Grayson got the "one shining moment" award, my wife wanted to watch that moment again... so went to that site, and actually advanced the replay to that moment. Very cool...

Also, just going to http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live and can re-watch all NCAA tournament games.

Just finished watching again and, yes, it's all been said.

But let's say it again:

Tyus Stones
    Grayson ALL-IN
    JahClutch
    Marshalling the Defense
    Cooking with Heat
    aMile of hand in the face
    Justice served
    Takin' em to the Matt

Team. Together. For the thumb.

FWIW - The Card fans in my world have been gracious. The cats fans, they ignore me. But they have good reason. Tuesday morning, after the game, I wrote D-U-K-E in blue marker on a paper but folded in the D&E. I held it up to them and said, "Hey you were half right!" Then unfolded the D&E.

I am surprised I do not get punched more...

Quote Originally Posted by KenTankerous View Post
    Justice
    Ahem...

JustiSe.

Thank you.

BTTT

Can't let this drop off!

In any event, rather than agonize about the Ingram announcement tonight, I still feel that we're playing with house money, and I'll feel that way until we lose in an NCAA tournament.

The comeback began with, of all things, Tyus passing to Marshall on a pick and roll. At the same time, Favoriteson had cut along the baseline and was circling to 3 point territory where a vacuum of space existed thanks to the aforementioned high screen action. After bricking two shots earlier in the game, MP3 wisely decided to consider other options, kicked it out to Favoriteson who promptly buried a 3 and the game was, thereafter, never in doubt (he he he).

I say all this because we can revel in the title and still campaign for Brandon Ingram by pointing out that, Brandon, our big guy will happily redirect entry passes to you at the 3 point line all day long. In fact, with you, Favoriteson and Use-the-Force-Luke spreading the floor, there's going to be lots of open shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post
    The comeback began with, of all things, Tyus passing to Marshall on a pick and roll. At the same time, Favoriteson had cut along the baseline and was circling to 3 point territory where a vacuum of space existed thanks to the aforementioned high screen action. After bricking two shots earlier in the game, MP3 wisely decided to consider other options, kicked it out to Favoriteson who promptly buried a 3 and the game was, thereafter, never in doubt (he he he).

I say all this because we can revel in the title and still campaign for Brandon Ingram by pointing out that, Brandon, our big guy will happily redirect entry passes to you at the 3 point line all day long. In fact, with you, Favoriteson and Use-the-Force-Luke spreading the floor, there's going to be lots of open shots.
    Yeah, I focused on that play and other Grayson contributions yesterday during my 12th or 13th viewing! Also enjoyed added detail when watching Grayson go kamikaze in battling Traveon Jackson for the ball on the sideline. It's hard to tell on the video, but when Grayson jumps up, and screams toward the bench, he is saying "LET'S GO! LET'S GO!"

I've watched the entire game enough times. Now when I want a lift I generally pick one of two parts.

1. The part where Grayson straps the team to his back.

2. The part where Tyus throw daggers.

In my watching I always note that all eight players really contributed mightily to the win. It was a Truly Total Team effort by the players and from comments after the game it seems the coaching staff was in similar team coach mode.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    I've watched the entire game enough times. Now when I want a lift I generally pick one of two parts.

1. The part where Grayson straps the team to his back.

2. The part where Tyus throw daggers.

In my watching I always note that all eight players really contributed mightily to the win. It was a Truly Total Team effort by the players and from comments after the game it seems the coaching staff was in similar team coach mode.

The portion of the game from being down 9 to Tyus' 3 that put us up 8 is a stretch I've watched about 20 times.

It's also fun to watch the final 2-3 minutes of the first half to see how K expertly manages the clock and the subs to keep the score stable without us getting deeper into foul trouble.

The portion of the game from being down 9 to Tyus' 3 that put us up 8 is a stretch I've watched about 20 times.

It's also fun to watch the final 2-3 minutes of the first half to see how K expertly manages the clock and the subs to keep the score stable without us getting deeper into foul trouble.
    Wait, we were in foul trouble in the first half (7)? And Wisconsin wasn't(cough, 2, cough)?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Billy - what source do you use to watch the game?
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutchdevil View Post
    Billy - what source do you use to watch the game?
    I DVR'ed it and have threatened bodily harm to my wife and children if they dare erase it. They are getting a little tired of my whinging as I have said the same thing about the 2010 title game the the 2008 and 2012 Olympic gold medal games. The DVR is getting a tad full.

I DVR'ed it and have threatened bodily harm to my wife and children if they dare erase it. They are getting a little tired of my whinging as I have said the same thing about the 2010 title game the the 2008 and 2012 Olympic gold medal games. The DVR is getting a tad full.
    Thank you. I agree that Duke basketball trumps children. Wife is debatable.
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

This thread came dangerously close to 24 hours without an update. Let's stay on our A game people!

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/201...nship-win.html

Ok, I'll try to keep the thread going. I love the first picture in this article with the levitating players.

I'll do my part to bump this thread to the top as well. I've haven't seen this anywhere on the board.

Duke Radio and the Blue Devil Network released this online commemorative yearbook yesterday.

Really nice pictures that you can zoom in on and some nice articles and factoids. But the embedded videos are really nice. The Captain Cook one is really good and the handshake one produced one of my favorite quotes of the year from Justise talking about Quinn, "He has so many different handshakes with everybody. He probably has a handshake with his Mom"
    Coach K on Kyle Singler - "What position does he play? ... He plays winner."

"Duke is never the underdog" - Quinn Cook