Article: Coach K the greatest ever college bb coach?

Perhaps this will add to the hatred and boos, being in a national newspaper?

"Love him or hate him, Coach K is the greatest who ever set foot on the floor, a statement that’s hard for me, a man who grew up rooting for Maryland and then attended Wake Forest, to say. But it’s true and if you deny it, you’re thinking irrationally just because Duke is so hatable. But if you step back from your anti-Duke stance, you’ll agree with me. Oh, one more thing: Despite this 1,000-word love note to Coach K, please don’t let it stop you from rooting for Michigan State on Saturday. We can call him the best, but we don’t have to like it."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/mike...h-ncaa-history

Quote Originally Posted by NM Duke Fan View Post
    Perhaps this will add to the hatred and boos, being in a national newspaper?

"Love him or hate him, Coach K is the greatest who ever set foot on the floor, a statement that’s hard for me, a man who grew up rooting for Maryland and then attended Wake Forest, to say. But it’s true and if you deny it, you’re thinking irrationally just because Duke is so hatable. But if you step back from your anti-Duke stance, you’ll agree with me. Oh, one more thing: Despite this 1,000-word love note to Coach K, please don’t let it stop you from rooting for Michigan State on Saturday. We can call him the best, but we don’t have to like it."

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/mike...h-ncaa-history
    Sick of this crap. I don't get the respect/dislike thing. Just admit that you like Coach K. It's college sports. Chill out and move on with life.