Thread: Friday!

Friday!

I'm so happy it's Friday I could pull my socks over my slacks, pinch my nipples and whistle Dixie!!!!

Anyone else care to join me in this Happy Friday celebration?

-EarlJam

I'm tickled pink it's Friday!!! Oh, I'm wearing pink. Coincidence?

Next Friday dilemma in Atlanta

Attend the Emory homecoming men's lacrosse game against Clemson OR attend this:
    http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/ca6478115.html

Since when does Clemson have lacrosse? Is it club level or something?
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

I had a good happy dance going over here at Duke central!
    It's been going on since lunch (and took an hour and a half lunch too!).
    But the air got let out of my sails a little this afternoon, hope to rebound just in time for quitting time at 4 today!

Wooo hoooooo!

Ooh, lunch!

Not only is it Friday for me, but I also leave for a week of vacation tomorrow!!!

Better yet, Honduras will be sunny and *warm*!!

Better than all that, I'll be diving the whole week, in 78 degree water!!! (Beats the 50 degrees I struggled through last night.)

Yay Friday!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Isn't just about anything considered "sunny" compared to Seattle?

And considering we haven't broken 67 as a high since mid-August , just about any other place in the country could be considered warm too.

Folks, I've already broken out my winter jackets. It's wrong, just wrong. Man, I miss NC summers. (No, really, I do. I spent all 4 of them in Durham during college. I loved Duke in the summer.)

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Ooh, lunch!

Not only is it Friday for me, but I also leave for a week of vacation tomorrow!!!

Better than all that, I'll be diving the whole week, in 78 degree water!!! (Beats the 50 degrees I struggled through last night.)

Yay Friday!
    Woo hoo!!! Happy vacation in Honduras for DevilAlumna.

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    I'm so happy it's Friday I could pull my socks over my slacks, pinch my nipples and whistle Dixie!!!!

Anyone else care to join me in this Happy Friday celebration?
    Meh...I only teach one day per week (Mondays) and have the rest of the week to myself so I find it tough to get too excited about Fridays/weekends any more.

Rain!!

It's 6pm in L.A. and it's raining!! Amazing. I'm about to head out to a 'bachlorette party" with/for my friend Leah. She is getting married tomorrow and has chosen this date because it NEVER rains in SoCal in September.

I've TIVO'd the WWCup soccer game (which starts at 4:45 my time)...then again, depending on the evening, I might watch it live.

RAIN??? SoCal SEPT???? Soooo wonderful!!!!!

Cool Dry as...Dry

Quote Originally Posted by dukemomLA View Post
    It's 6pm in L.A. and it's raining!! Amazing. I'm about to head out to a 'bachlorette party" with/for my friend Leah. She is getting married tomorrow and has chosen this date because it NEVER rains in SoCal in September.

I've TIVO'd the WWCup soccer game (which starts at 4:45 my time)...then again, depending on the evening, I might watch it live.

We'll take it if you don't want it. We're only running about 10 inches behind, for the year, right now. We'd be glad to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by dukemomLA View Post

The M's are in LA playing the Angels, and the announcers just said they hadn't had a rainout there since 1995. Crazy.

Have fun/be safe tonight!

Still Raining!!!!

Yahoo! Still raining as I've headed home from the 'party.' (...not much of a party person...) This is SO great! Thunder and lightning and rain. Snow up at Big Bear in the mountains. YIKES!! I'm thrilled. So hyped that I will probably read a book or two and then watch WWC soccer live at 4:45am.