Prison Break 9/17 *****Spoilers

I was just slightly disappointed with the season opener, and I'm not sure why.

I guess I was surprised that it was not a 2 hr. show. I also have gotten used to the sneaking, plotting, and running around in last years episodes. I just seemed a little tired to me. However, next week looks a little more like what we are used to, an impossible problem to solve. Also, I am a little hung up on the prisoners run the prison angle. I mean it is fine I guess, it just seems hard to believe and unrealistic. I would enjoy others prospectives from the show though.

All that said, I cant wait until next week

Overall, pretty good episode. The only part I really didn't like was when we find LJ and Sarah were captured by "the corporation". Seems a bit cliched, but then again, so are prison-escape movie/shows :-p The prison seems pretty complicated with all the old characters, and what's with the guy in the wall???

Thread hijack: I caught the new show k-ville after Prison Break, and looked ok. The name sure could use a change (apparently it's "Katrina-ville") though.