Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by godukecom View Post
    When it became apparent that duke might win, I recorded Bob's call of the last ~2 minutes. If anyone would like, i am planning on making an mp3 of the final play, which, if you havent heard it, is very exciting. If you want it, post here

mods, if this is illegal or infringing on a copyright please delete
    Absolutely! I can't pick up 620am where I live so I missed it. I'd love to hear it.

having never used putfile before, i do not know if this will work. let me know if it doesnt; we can figure somehting else out!
    Files worked GREAT!!! Thanks...

godukecom - Thank you so much.

Also, I listened (via the Internet) to Chicago's WGN live-feed, which carried the entire game for Northwestern. It's interesting to observe the obvious, unsurprising partisanship by contrasting the last minutes of Bob Harris' broadcast to WGN's, which seemed to focus more on poor officiating than on the game and Duke's stellar "red zone" defense.

godukecom, thank you for uploading the file and posting it here. I got goosebumps listening to Bob Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    I got goosebumps listening to Bob Harris.
    I get goosebumps with every big play he does...

he spins, get it over to mccants on the right side with 2 seconds, with 1 second, ball out of bounds, DUKE BALL IT'S OVER!

McRoberts looking, throws it to midcourt to dockery, dockery dribbles, shoots
    SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

are 2 of my favorites

I get goosebumps with every big play he does...

he spins, get it over to mccants on the right side with 2 seconds, with 1 second, ball out of bounds, DUKE BALL IT'S OVER!

McRoberts looking, throws it to midcourt to dockery, dockery dribbles, shoots
    SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

are 2 of my favorites
    Mine are pretty predictable..

"Four Seconds, Three. Jordan lets fly! IT IS OVER! The Destiny Darlings have done it! Duke has won its first National Championship 72-65 over the Kansas Jayhawks."

"Bobby Hurley up the floor with Laettner they throw it the length of the court. Laettner catches. comes down, DRIBBLES. SHOOTS! SCOOOOOOOOORRREEEHHESSSS! CHRISTIAN LAETTNER HAS HIT THE BUCKET AT THE BUZZER! THE BLUE DEVILS WIN IT! 104 to 103! LOOK OUT MINNEAPOLIS! HERE COME THE BLUE DEVILS!!!

Every time I hear him say Destiny Darlings or Scoooores, I get goosebumps...
    "There can BE only one."