Thread: Frustrated

Frustrated

I logged in and was recognized, I am on the users list and have been a regular contributor, except for this summer, yet after having written a new message, I get the page that says I am either not logged in or some other malady has struck. My inputs generally are not getting in for some reason unknown to me. I took pains with the last one but it is lost in cyber space. Darn it, I am frustrated.

Do you have any sort of cookie management? The vBulletin system uses cookies to keep track of who is logged in.

-jk

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saratoga2 View Post
    I logged in and was recognized, I am on the users list and have been a regular contributor, except for this summer, yet after having written a new message, I get the page that says I am either not logged in or some other malady has struck. My inputs generally are not getting in for some reason unknown to me. I took pains with the last one but it is lost in cyber space. Darn it, I am frustrated.
    I ran into this myself until I selected the "Remember Me" option under the login field. I think when you take a few minutes to compose a message, it doesn't register as activity, and so you will be auto-logged off unless you have selected the "Remember Me" feature.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”