Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Went to the chat thread, but didn't see much going on so...will post thoughts here. Temple playing hard and very tough. Duke seems a bit surprised at how physical it's been thus far. I thought we took too many 3's in the first, but most were open looks so that's a tough call, I guess. Okafor getting hammered in the post and not getting many (were there any?) calls. As great as he is on offense, he's not exactly what I'd call a "rim protector" on D. I realize he's trying to stay out of foul trouble and that's great and all but...gotta play SOME defense, you know? Some of his shots seemed kinda wild, too. Probably just frustration and I hope he gets it together for the 2nd half.

Sulaimon had some boneheaded plays, too. No one shooting real well except for Winslow! Hope his ankle will be ok after this game. I think Duke will be fine and this is probably a good test for us. I just hope we play a bit smarter in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Went to the chat thread, but didn't see much going on so...
    Busiest chat ever. Not sure what you're looking for.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Busiest chat ever. Not sure what you're looking for.

-jk
    I literally saw like one comment. Maybe I'm not doing something right???

EDIT - Nevermind - it's working for me now. Not sure what I clicked on at first. I thought Kim K's behind broke DBR there for a minute!

Quote Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    The obvious key to challenging Kentucky is to be from a school that starts with B. If Bansas had shown up, they would have been fine.

The problem is, that only works for one half. So it might not be worth the trouble to change the name of your university. But Barizona sounds nice. Bisconsin, eh. I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.ita State rocks. None of that works for UNC-CH, of course. They're just flipping hopeless all the way around.
    Really? BUNC-CH.

Daniel Dingle. Glad I don't have to live with that on a daily basis.

We did take too many threes. Matt Jones is a brick mason. Came in with this big time rep as a shooter, and hasn't shown it yet. Tyus was fouled on that shot at half's end. Okafor lazy on defense tonight. Winslow looks good. More Grayson Allen, less Matt Jones is a good thing. But, we'll be fine. Most of our guys are freshmen.
    Cook has disappeared for some reason, needs to get in the flow..

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    I literally saw like one comment. Maybe I'm not doing something right???
    did you refresh? We have 20+ chatters.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    did you refresh? We have 20+ chatters.

-jk
    I'm on now. I'm sure I was doing something wrong at first. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    We did take too many threes. Matt Jones is a brick mason. Came in with this big time rep as a shooter, and hasn't shown it yet. Tyus was fouled on that shot at half's end. Okafor lazy on defense tonight. Winslow looks good. More Grayson Allen, less Matt Jones is a good thing. But, we'll be fine. Most of our guys are freshmen.
    Cook has disappeared for some reason, needs to get in the flow..
    So how much are we losing by?

Hmmm. Shooting 38% and winning by 22.

Rasheed has got to stop penetrating, only to get caught in the air with nowhere to go. It is like he thinks it is a good thing. He has too much talent to make decisions like that over and over. That is why I don't see him having a career in the NBA yet. Even if he just slowed up on the drive to see the court better, it would help. It doesn't matter how fast you get there, if you are going nowhere.
    Last edited by Gthoma2a; 11-21-2014 at 11:23 PM.