Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Perhaps it is because the subject is tartar (heel)...

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    You got a beef with me?!? ...
    Well yeah, you were the one to "steer" us to this ...

I just got smoked in another thread, and now I feel like some jerky; I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way. I felt offal. Cutting to the meat of the issue, ribs are to be expected, I ain't loin', but there's mutton I can do about it. Rather go round again, let's just chuck it all and focus on how a wolfie goes whole hog and butchers a goat. Veal all be happier, all ills will be cured. Ewe can't ask for more.

I'm not sure what is worse - the puns being rammed down our throats in this thread or the lamb excuses they are scrapple-ing to put together over in CH.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Well yeah, you were the one to "steer" us to this ...

I just got smoked in another thread, and now I feel like some jerky; I guess it just rubbed me the wrong way. I felt offal. Cutting to the meat of the issue, ribs are to be expected, I ain't loin', but there's mutton I can do about it. Rather go round again, let's just chuck it all and focus on how a wolfie goes whole hog and butchers a goat. Veal all be happier, all ills will be cured. Ewe can't ask for more.
    Must have been a Lonesome Dove to have a beef with your jokes. Oh well, even if it was your Godfather who smoked you, I'm sure any ill feelings were Gone in 60 Seconds. Getting smoked in a blog may feel like its Apocalypse Now, but, hey, at least your fellow DBR denizens got to enjoy the smell of napalm in the morning!

Look here now, don't let these turkeys get you. They are stuffing you with excuses because they don't have the taters to own their mistakes. I cranberry believe how people are pie-ling on in some of these threads. All I corn guess is that our frustration is a nog to decades of "Carolina Way" nonsense.

I agree with some posters on this thread: perhaps the time has come to carve the heels out of the conference and serve them to the SEC. Everyday brings more details from this cornucopia of scandal. These are truly gravy circumstances.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Oh great, another of my attempts at humor gets grilled
    You got a beef with me?!?

Oh yeah, and Carolina sucks.
    These are coming at fairly brisket pace. I'm really gonna have to hoof it this AM to keep up with you butchers of the English language.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

As a quick side dish, I appreciate whichever Mod(s) transferred the posts to this thread instead of just deleting them. And agreed, after a while they do not need to be in the main thread from which they organically sprouted.

So, thanks. OPK

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    ... I'm really gonna have to hoof it this AM to keep up with you butchers of the English language.
    I'm too chicken to even try.

It truly is a chicken and egg issue. What is first is last and also just the opposite. It is a soft mind that mixes puns. Being alert means you never have to say you're sorry.

I'm hungry. Now. Not sure I can wait until tomorrow. I'll try to put those feelings on the back burner. Turd(ucken).

Sorry, not one of my butter efforts. Guess I'll just have to roll with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm too chicken to even try.
    Afraid of getting squashed? Feeling out of your gourd? Your goose may already be cooked.

Having said that, I'm about spinached with this thread m'self. It's gotten very cheesy (and not in a gouda way).

Once again, we've been moo-ved.

... I'm about spinached with this thread m'self. It's gotten very cheesy (and not in a gouda way).
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Once again, we've been moo-ved.
    Quit wine-ing. The masses want s'mores of this nonsense. Stopping now is a pie-in-the-sky idea.

Quit wine-ing. The masses want s'mores of this nonsense. Stopping now is a pie-in-the-sky idea.
    Certainly not mincing any words here. Looks like you're raisin the bar. This could get pretty crusty.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Certainly not mincing any words here. Looks like you're raisin the bar. This could get pretty crusty.
    Keep on pumpkin out the puns. Pecan hardly wait for the next one.

Since I cannot out-flank this cordon bleu group, I'll just wish everybody happy hollandaise.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

So I'm new here, and I missed this thread until it merged, which is kinda bull but whatever. I thought about milking this for everything its worth, stearing it down a new path and really using it to roast the turkey that is Roy Williams and the grizzle that is Carolina. But I decided to roll with it and let you all cook that joke of a program. So please carry and donut let me stop you.

Happy Thanksgiving you jive turkeys. I declare the drinking games open.
    Not a pun post but somebody had to do it... Youse are welcome.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I wish Butler had beaten the stuffing and gizzards out of sheep, but I'm happy with a glazing.

They just got frosted by a cupcake.