Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    “Punning is a talent which no man affects to despise but he that is without it.”
    ― Jonathan Swift

Finally found where the weather suits my clothes – and settled down in Brentwood, CA

Cool okay, a slight change in direction

He's not just Amile, he's an entire buffet, served up with assists from a great Cook, who would go to the Matt for him to get Justice!

Grey Devil

P.S. I had a roommate my freshman year at Duke who could make puns on almost anything, including the word supercalifragilstexpialadocious!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Devil View Post
    He's not just Amile, he's an entire buffet, served up with assists from a great Cook, who would go to the Matt for him to get Justice! ...
    Hey man, after I Mullins it over, I realized you're not Laettner to this party, rather Justise Quinn time. Groat to have you.

He's not just Amile, he's an entire buffet, served up with assists from a great Cook, who would go to the Matt for him to get Justice!

Grey Devil
    I'll be the first to say this is Redickulous. 😄

I'll Grant you this, I've got some big Hills to climb after missing this thread for a couple days. That's the Price you have to pay if you desire to be King.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

If I Hurley, I Mike catch up wih the rest off you. I'll Marshall my energy and Plumlee the depths of my words to try for more puns.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'll Grant you this, I've got some big Hills to climb after missing this thread for a couple days. That's the Price you have to pay if you desire to be King.
    Have you no Shane?

P.S. I had a roommate my freshman year at Duke who could make puns on almost anything, including the word supercalifragilstexpialadocious!
    This reminds me of a book I read once about Mahatma Ghandi. It turns out that Ghandi, although known for helping millions, did not take very good care of himself. He walked everywhere barefooted, which made his feet really tough like leather. He also was weak from malnourishment, and due to his odd diet he had terribly bad breath.

Yes, that's right -- he was a super-calloused fragile mystic, hexed with halitosis.

And now I am self-imposing an eight hour ban on posting on this thread. That may be the dumbest thing I have ever posted. Which is saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Jose, Fonseca clarity, everyone should capitalize (as dd did) the names they're playing off of, 'K?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    This reminds me of a book I read once about Mahatma Ghandi. It turns out that Ghandi, although known for helping millions, did not take very good care of himself. He walked everywhere barefooted, which made his feet really tough like leather. He also was weak from malnourishment, and due to his odd diet he had terribly bad breath.

Yes, that's right -- he was a super-calloused fragile mystic, hexed with halitosis.

And now I am self-imposing an eight hour ban on posting on this thread. That may be the dumbest thing I have ever posted. Which is saying a lot.
    That is...amazing. I can't spork you right now so have to post. Can't even try to post a return pun because I am not worthy (I am not perkins or jordan either, thank goodness).

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    ... I'll Marshall my energy and Plumlee the depths of my words to try for more puns.
    You have Miles to go to catch up ...

Hey, man, we're Riley rolling on the River(s) now. I think we May (1933-35) be on the Verga of something we can put our Brand on without Boozering up too much.

Wojo stop with the word play?

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Wojo stop with the word play?
    At this point (guard), I don't think I'm Capel-ble of that. (And, BTW, Jeff was better [clap, clap, clap/clap/clap] and still is.)

Not to be Snyder, but I Collins stand too much more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    Not to be Snyder, but I Collins stand too much more of this.
    I think its o "K". Seems like you are are Nolan along!

Red face

It's Ferry amusing...and Heaps of fun.

But, Heyman...They always Czyz I was easily entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by hudlow View Post
    It's Ferry amusing...and Heaps of fun.

But, Heyman...They always Czyz I was easily entertained.
    I'm a little Scheyer to post (up) after every Singler one of these has been worth Dawkins sporks from you Alaa. Abdelnaby I've been Capel to let these Marin-ate but Heyman this is ridi-Kelly-us.
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

Where was this Czyznit in the off season when I needed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    Where was this Czyznit in the off season when I needed it?
    That was rather Meek. I guess you ran out of ammunition in (post #44) the Army preview thread.