Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think most people would agree that it's just an unfortunate juxtaposition rather than a genuine attempt to make light of the Holocaust. That said, will it stop me from ribbing my UNC friends and coworkers about it? Absolutely not. If I have to listen to incessant, irrational smack talk about Duke, its players and its coach from UNC alumni and fans, then I will absolutely add this arrow to my quiver. It is good to have fresh material to supplement the Fats and football hazing and "losing to the Providence Storm" and "rampant institutionalized academic fraud" talking points. And can anyone confirm that Danny Green didn't kick a puppy after posting that selfie? I think that potential aspect needs to be carefully considered before we put this story to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingThomasHill View Post
    I'll go back to finding a cure for Ebola.
    It's OK for you to make light of Ebola, but damn Danny Green for making light of the Holocaust.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    I think most people would agree that it's just an unfortunate juxtaposition rather than a genuine attempt to make light of the Holocaust. That said, will it stop me from ribbing my UNC friends and coworkers about it? Absolutely not. If I have to listen to incessant, irrational smack talk about Duke, its players and its coach from UNC alumni and fans, then I will absolutely add this arrow to my quiver. It is good to have fresh material to supplement the Fats and football hazing and "losing to the Providence Storm" and "rampant institutionalized academic fraud" talking points. And can anyone confirm that Danny Green didn't kick a puppy after posting that selfie? I think that potential aspect needs to be carefully considered before we put this story to bed.
    I've seen no evidence to indicate that he wasn't clubbing baby seals either. Probably smoking marijuana and bad mouthing his country too.

I'm sure everyone did, but I'm hoping we all realize he wrote lol, because of the way he had his hat on. Please tell me I'm not the only one to notice it

Quote Originally Posted by lotusland View Post
    I've seen no evidence to indicate that he wasn't clubbing baby seals either. Probably smoking marijuana and bad mouthing his country too.
    Yeah, but none of that stuff is illegal in Germany. In fact, it's encouraged.