Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    weather is VERY iffy this afternoon...40% chance scattered t-storms through the duration of the game...i was hoping for clear skies so WW would be bumping...
    Nothing major looming. Could be okay come game time. Maybe just a bit overcast.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Nothing major looming. Could be okay come game time. Maybe just a bit overcast.
    NOAA says showers and t-storms likely after 4pm, a tenth to a quarter inch of rain...70% chance of precip...nothing horrific, but more than clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    NOAA says showers and t-storms likely after 4pm, a tenth to a quarter inch of rain...70% chance of precip...nothing horrific, but more than clouds.
    weather channel forecast is getting rosier...40% at 3pm, then 5->0% after that
    April 1

Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    The money has been flowing heavily towards Kansas... They are now only 14/13.5 point underdogs after opening as 20 point underdogs. I guess the betting public was less than impressed by our win at Troy.
    I'm not surprised. I was surprised to see Duke favored by that much initially. We're not far removed at all from Duke football being viewed as a punchline. I just think the public isn't ready to give up 20 points against an FBS team.

Nice start to the game.

Nice catch by McCaffrey. High throw and not an easy ball to pull in. Also, good second effort to get in the end zone.

We can NOT afford these injuries.

Two linemen down with knees in first 5 min. Not good.

Blakeney is such a big target. That's an NFL body right there. Off to a great start in this one.

Wilson! Wow!!

Holy cow! Wilson is fast!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    QFT.
    Demented and sad, but social, right?

Quite a start by both our offense and defense. Great to see the team start well.

Thought that was a pretty generous ruling calling the Kansas QB out of the pocket. Kansas gets 3. 17-3.

Boone needs to settle down. He's made 2 terrible throws that he was lucky not to have picked off, and 3 big overthrows, in the last 3 drives. Our offense should be moving the ball effortlessly against this defense.

Boone's hot start has cooled off, and his inaccuracy issues are resurfacing. I can easily see Kansas righting the ship and getting back in the game.

Our strategy of going for the jugular with long bombs on 1st down is not paying off and putting the offense in a hole.

Well or we could just let our defense take over. Everett Edwards making good on all his potential with our 2nd INT!

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    Edwards can fly too. Speed kills. It's great to see Duke killing others with speed rather than being killed by it.

I hate to say this but Kansas reminds me of Duke in the old days. Terrible football and very sloppy. Unless Kansas rights the ship, Duke should win this one.

Quote Originally Posted by duke09hms View Post
    Boone's hot start has cooled off, and his inaccuracy issues are resurfacing. I can easily see Kansas righting the ship and getting back in the game.

Our strategy of going for the jugular with long bombs on 1st down is not paying off and putting the offense in a hole.
    I think he might of gotten himself a bit rattled after the near pick he threw in the end zone. He's been missing everything to the safe side, long balls over everyone, short throws at the feet and sideline throws out of bounds.