A gif(t) for Sagegrouse

http://i.imgur.com/tJOBXkp.gif

Very impressive moves. I take it you were a big kahuna during the disco-craze?

Quote Originally Posted by theAlaskanBear View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/tJOBXkp.gif

Very impressive moves. I take it you were a big kahuna during the disco-craze?
    Thanks. Let me just say that I lose a lot of weight during March and April. I don't know where this dude is carrying on, but on my lek there ain't nothing but snow during breeding season. Maybe he's doing his off-season workouts.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Thanks. Let me just say that I lose a lot of weight during March and April. I don't know where this dude is carrying on, but on my lek there ain't nothing but snow during breeding season. Maybe he's doing his off-season workouts.
    Off-season work outs, must be. Those pecs would make Terry Crews jealous. What kind of styling gel do you suppose he is using for his tail feathers?

You had me at...
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

I think he uses A-Rod's supplier.

You boyz sound a tad jealous...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'