Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Duke Men's Swimming competes at the NCAA Championships. Tomorrow, the 200 Medley Relay team opens action and Peter Kropp competes in the 100 Backstroke. I just remembered that college uses yards and not meters, which means my posts from last week are wrong.

Prelims can be seen here at 12:00pm EDT: http://www.hawkeyesports.com/college.../?media=487223
    Finals are on ESPN3 at 8:00pm EDT.

There is one more day of Men's Swimming on Saturday. Peter Kropp competes in the 200 Breaststroke.

Prelims can be seen here at 12:00pm EDT:
    http://www.hawkeyesports.com/college.../?media=493487

Finals would be on ESPN3 at 8:00pm EDT.

Men's Lacrosse plays some imitation blue clad team at 1:00pm EDT tomorrow on ESPNU.

Unfortunately there will be a time conflict tomorrow as Men's Lacrosse plays Notre Dame at 5:00pm ET on ESPNU needing an ACC win.

An important one tomorrow for Men's Lacrosse as they face Virginia at 12:00pm ET on ESPNU.

Baseball's series at Clemson will be on ESPN3. Friday's game is at 6:30pm ET.

Women's Lacrosse plays some team at 7:00pm ET on ESPN3 for those who cannot make it to Koskinen for one of the bigger rivalry games in a while. I hope the refs are ready for stick checks since you never know what they will do to cheat. Of course, if we keep them from scoring, stick checks will not be needed. I should put that on the list of proposed sanctions: Men's Lacrosse must use sticks that would be legal in Women's Lacrosse.

ESPN3 also lists the ACC Women's Golf Championship at 3:00pm ET. Every other source I have says that they are not supposed to start coverage until Saturday, so if there is nothing actually showing tomorrow, I would not be surprised.

It turns out that golf was being shown because of a schedule change with rain expected Sunday. They are playing 27 holes today and 27 holes tomorrow.

Rain in the area is affecting other sports too as baseball will be a double header tomorrow.

Full times and schedules for those and other sports will be posted later.

Tomorrow is loaded with Duke events.

Men's Lacrosse faces Marquette at 2:00pm ET on CBS Sports Network.

Baseball did not play today so they hope to get a game in on Sunday in addition to tomorrow's doubleheader. ESPN3 coverage starts at 12:00pm ET with the second game shortly after the first.

Women's Golf has a bit of a mountain to climb to catch a Virginia team that did well in the first half of the tournament. The team is looking for their fourth consecutive ACC title. ESPN3 coverage starts at 4:30pm ET.

Baseball is scheduled to finish their series with Clemson at 1:00pm ET tomorrow on ESPN3.

Men's Tennis starts the ACC tournament at 12:00pm ET tomorrow against Miami. This cannot actually be seen except in person, but I bring it up every time this year because I find it unbelievable in this day and age that the ACC cannot get all the courts streamed and has barely useful live stats. If the facilities in Cary cannot handle it, they should really hold it somewhere else.

A game that you should be able to see is the Women's Lacrosse ACC Quarterfinal against Louisville at 4:00pm ET. It is being shown on these RSNs, but I would double check your local listings, especially for the supposedly tape delayed showings:
    http://www.theacc.com/news/rsn-cover...als-04-23-2015
    If you get one of those RSNs, but are not in their general area, you should still be able to see it unrestricted. If you have online access to one of the channels, that is also an option.

It is also on ESPN3, possibly subject to blackout in the ACC footprint, but ESPN has not provided a map and I do not anticipate them providing one.

There is plenty of action on Friday.

Men's Tennis faces their nearest ACC foes in the conference quarterfinals at 12:00pm ET and Women's Tennis starts their ACC Tournament in the quarterfinals against Georgia Tech at 3:00pm ET. Of course we can't actually watch them without being in Cary because of the ACC.

Women's Lacrosse faces Syracuse in an ACC semifinal. Game time is listed at 3:00pm ET, but it will likely be later than that because of the first semifinal. The game will be on these RSNs, but I would always double check local listings:
    http://www.theacc.com/news/rsn-cover...als-04-24-2015
    It will be online on ESPN3 (possibly subject to blackout in unknown areas) or if you can watch an RSN you subscribe to via their online service.

Men's Lacrosse faces Notre Dame to start the ACC Tournament at 5:30pm ET on ESPNU.

Baseball faces Virginia Tech at 6:00pm ET on ESPN3.

Men's Golf coverage starts tomorrow on ESPN3 at 3:00pm ET.

Baseball's second game against Virginia Tech is at 12:00pm ET on ESPN3 (just moved up due to weather).

Men's Lacrosse faces Syracuse for the ACC Championship tomorrow at 1:00pm ET on ESPNU.

Baseball needs to finish the second game with Virginia Tech before starting the third. Action starts at 1:00pm ET on ESPN3.

ESPN3 coverage of Men's Golf starts at 1:00pm ET, but do not expect much coverage of Duke due to their placement after the first two rounds.

The Women's Golf selection show is Golf Channel tomorrow at 7:00pm ET.

The two team tennis selection shows will be shown on NCAA.com tomorrow and can be linked to here:
    http://www.ncaa.com/liveschedule/2015/04/28

The Women's Team finds out its fate first at 5:00pm ET and then the Men's Team gets it placement at 5:30pm ET.

Selections for the Singles and Doubles tournaments will be in press releases on Wednesday.

A Lacrosse doubleheader will be on ESPN3 tomorrow. The Women's Team hosts Johns Hopkins at 11:30am ET and then the Men's Team will face Boston University.

Both selection shows are tomorrow night at 9:00pm ET and I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation of why they are held at the same time every year,
    The Men's Team finds out their fate on ESPNU.
    The Women's Team has their selection show on NCAA.com and you will be able to find the link from here tomorrow:
    http://www.ncaa.com/liveschedule/2015/05/03

Will today's mens LAX game be the last home game for Duke this season or are they likely to play a tournament game at home like they usually seem to?

Looks like Duke should play at home next weekend for the first round of the NCAA tournament assuming we are at least the 8 seed.

B.U. hung tough with Duke in the 1st half but Duke outscored them 8-2 in the 2nd half for a 13-7 win. Other than my ESPN3 stream freezing a few times, it was an enjoyable game to watch.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    B.U. hung tough with Duke in the 1st half but Duke outscored them 8-2 in the 2nd half for a 13-7 win. Other than my ESPN3 stream freezing a few times, it was an enjoyable game to watch.

The Blue Devils donned the traditional gray uniforms for today's game.