Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    How 'bout this guy, who was booked on Flight 370 AND Flight 17, but changed his itinerary both times?
    Great find Wilson. Thanks for sharing. That's unbelievable. I wish the article had gone into more detail on exact details leading to the last minute decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    I think he should be interrogated in depth ...
    For real. Dude gives a whole new meaning to 6th sense. Speaking of which, very sadly, I read this week where one of the two young brothers who perished in the crash, pleaded with his mother at the airport to not go because he had a bad feeling the plane was going to crash. He was like 9 years old and his brother was I believe, 14. They were flying to visit with their grandmother for a week or so. A trip they had made together several times. The mother reassured him all would be fine, just like all the previous times, and sent him on his way. As one can imagine, on top of immense grief from losing both sons, she is haunted by her decision to dismiss her younger son's intuition.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    I'd be buying lottery tickets.
    I would be buying lots of lottery tickets, picking my own numbers. Like I said above, I would love to know the details on why he changed plans at the last minute and avoided death both times. Unreal.

Holy Chapel Hill... ANOTHER flight goes down, this time an Air Algerie flight in Africa. 110 passengers and 6 crew. What is going on?

20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    Holy Chapel Hill... ANOTHER flight goes down, this time an Air Algerie flight in Africa. 110 passengers and 6 crew. What is going on?
    Make that two more. A Taiwan flight also went down today. 48 lives lost on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Make that two more. A Taiwan flight also went down today. 48 lives lost on that one.
    I think the Taiwanese flight was a day or two ago, no? Or did a second Taiwanese flight go down?

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    How 'bout this guy, who was booked on Flight 370 AND Flight 17, but changed his itinerary both times?
    Nobody likes to kill a great story, but Slate debunked this a few days ago.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...most_took.html

Bottom line: the cyclist was slated to be in the air around both crashes, but never made a reservation with Malaysia Airlines for either flight, and in particular simply could not have flown flight 17 no matter what because it took him away from his intended destination, Taipei. It looks like this was one of those stories that ran wild because it was simply too good not to repeat.