Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
    I do believe Otto Porter was the #1 selection in last year's DBR Mock Draft. IIRC it was AlaskanBear who made that choice? Easy to look up, but I'm lazy.
    You are correct sir and, though some folks (like me) felt it was a stretch to take Porter #1, no one said it was a horrible pick or that Porter was a terrible player.

Also, I did not find any posts by Greybeard about Porter other than this one from a thread seeking All-American predictions for the 2012-13 season.

Quote Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
    Otto Porter, Georgetown. Keep your eye on this guy. He is special.
    -Jason "the 2013 draft was just terrible -- getting something wrong about that class if pretty forgivable in my book" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    You are correct sir and, though some folks (like me) felt it was a stretch to take Porter #1, no one said it was a horrible pick or that Porter was a terrible player.

Also, I did not find any posts by Greybeard about Porter other than this one from a thread seeking All-American predictions for the 2012-13 season.

-Jason "the 2013 draft was just terrible -- getting something wrong about that class if pretty forgivable in my book" Evans
    Yes yes, I chose Otto Porter at #1. Can we rub it in some more? Just kidding...

It's a bit early to be judging Porter due to his injury and lack of PT. He only played 319 minutes, which is 6.6 NBA games. I play the long game Jason, and 2-3 years from now, I will be waiting to bludgeon you with this post.