Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Wow. In a whole lot of awful, this has to be the worst post. Pathetic.

So, this leaves us with two scenarios. Either you started this thread with an intentionally inane post and kept up the act for a week just to see what kind of reactions you could provoke - which is essentially trolling - or you realized that where you thought you were making a good point, in fact, you made a really stupid one, and are now trying to save face with "Ha! It was all a joke."

In either case, you have dug yourself an enormous credibility hole, and you've put yourself on notice to the board moderators as a potential troublemaker. If you wish to continue posting around here, I suggest you lay low for a while, and then wait for an opportunity when you can contribute meaningfully to the discussion in an existing thread. Otherwise, perhaps it would be best if you chose to spend your time online elsewhere.
    I don't want too. This forum is more fun. Some of you posters take it way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke3517 View Post
    I don't want too. This forum is more fun. Some of you posters take it way too seriously.
    Believe it or not, thos particulat forum is actually for people who do take it seriously.

There are a lot of words for what you created here with this thread, and none of them are pleasant.

I hope you are proud of yourself. I somehow suspect you might discover in short order that you ushered in even more seriousness rather than less.

Regardless, as I mentioned before, this thread and this unfortunate outcome are an excellent reminder than I need a different online hobby for the next few months. Truly, the dregs rise to the top in the long summer months.