Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know the national media has reported that Warren is entering the draft, but he responded to those reports with the following:

(tweet)
    TJ Warren ‏@T24Warren 8h
    Undecided

(retweet)
    Mandy Mitchell ‏@MandyWRAL 7h
    . @T24Warren tells me he is yet to make a decision on his future.

Just sayin'. Also, Marcus Paige made clear via Twitter that he is staying in "school" (quotation marks may or may not be mine )

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    Warren shot .267 from 3 this season. Hood shot .420 on significantly more attempts. With both guys projecting as 2-guards, 3-point shooting percentage is a significant part of the required skill set for that position and an increasing part of almost every NBA team's offense.

Warren is a SF for sure..

As a floor I could see him being like Markieff Morris, who's having a breakout year in Phoenix (like half their roster). Similar size, maybe Morris is a bit stronger but they score in similar ways. But then again, Warren is more mobile in the open court. He's quite devesating on the break and I can see that carrying on to the next level as well.

I don't agree that Warren and Hood project at the same position in the NBA. Warren is much more of a SF.

Also, most people expect Warren to go, but why is everyone acting like the Yahoo report from "sources" is a done deal. Warren hasn't actually declared for the draft or announced his intentions yet, but everyone is reporting it as if he already has.

Quote Originally Posted by Slackerb View Post
    I don't agree that Warren and Hood project at the same position in the NBA. Warren is much more of a SF.

Also, most people expect Warren to go, but why is everyone acting like the Yahoo report from "sources" is a done deal. Warren hasn't actually declared for the draft or announced his intentions yet, but everyone is reporting it as if he already has.
    Agree on both points. Hood is an NBA SG. Warren is an NBA SF. Warren is much more physical than Hood, but not nearly as good a ballhandler. And probably not as good a perimeter shooter (hard to say: Warren was a great 3pt shooter as a freshman but mediocre as a sophomore).

Now, Hood could play some SF and Warren could play some SG. But both are better served playing different positions.

Not quite EVERYONE...

Quote Originally Posted by Olympic Fan View Post
    Not according to Draft Express:

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2014/

Or Gary Parrish of CBS Sports:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/prospect-rankings

Or ESPN's Chad Ford:

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...00/_/year/2014

Or nbadraft.net:

http://www.nbadraft.net/2014mock_draft

Every single one of them has Hood going ahead of Warren
    Important to check on a daily basis. NBADRFAFT.NET has Warren at 11 and Hood at 14 as of 11 am on 3/27/14.
    DukeDevilDeb

Chad Ford says NBA scouts ding Warren for not being able to shoot 3-s and not being an elite athlete. His poll of GM's has Hood in the 10-20 range and Warren mid-to-late first round.