Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    20 Minutes From The Heaven That Is Cameron Indoor
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but I had to share this. Its about a college sophomore with a ton of guts and a cheap suit.

http://deadspin.com/uva-fan-bluffs-h...-ga-1547386713
    Very interesting that no one from the UVA staff (coaches, trainers, managers) figured him out sooner, especially given he had the gonads to stand in the huddle during a Timeout and then walk through the handshake line after the game. Or maybe most of them did but let him have his fun?

The only pic that did not make sense to me (I never found him) was the one where the header says "he is sitting directly behind the basketball stanchion" or something to that effect. Did not register for me and I never picked him out.

Dude was stone cold bold though... I'll him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Newton_14 View Post
    Very interesting that no one from the UVA staff (coaches, trainers, managers) figured him out sooner, especially given he had the gonads to stand in the huddle during a Timeout and then walk through the handshake line after the game. Or maybe most of them did but let him have his fun?

The only pic that did not make sense to me (I never found him) was the one where the header says "he is sitting directly behind the basketball stanchion" or something to that effect. Did not register for me and I never picked him out.

Dude was stone cold bold though... I'll him that.
    Pretty sure he was the guy standing up with both arms raised way to close to the bench for not being part of the team/staff.

Quote Originally Posted by theAlaskanBear View Post
    I have to record the game tomorrow =/ If I have time I will be picking up beer and rushing home to watch the recorded game tomorrow.
    Same for me. I have a 2:30 tee time, but will not be able to watch beforehand. Maybe pick up a growler at the Wedge. That's probably the best solution----and you're invited, decvildeac. Oh, wait, you'd still be in Raleigh------tooooooooo bad.

ricks

I think this is awesome.

(question, why is awful spelled without the "e" and awesome has the "e"?)... nutty language we have.

I may be a new interloper, but I can add actual insight to this discussion! I don't know if we can cuss here, so I'll censor it.

My wife taught this kid a few years ago. Her take: "He's an arrogant little [expletive beginning with S]. I'm not at all surprised he'd try something like this. He's a [verb describing what you do to pop a balloon]."